This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are the darksiders 2 servers dead? Can't get THQ community account

#1AzurexNightmarePosted 2/17/2013 12:18:51 AM
In order for the van der smash weapon...and whatever else...

is it because THQ died?
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Creator of the popular Ameno Sagiri and Friends
#2Crimson SkysPosted 2/17/2013 12:22:23 AM
That was quick.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#3Thermador446Posted 2/17/2013 12:26:30 AM
This is a common problem before the van der smash weapon.

Log out of PSN, then log back in.
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#4MidShaftGashPosted 2/17/2013 12:26:55 AM
That game had servers? Why?
#5Thermador446Posted 2/17/2013 12:28:28 AM
MidShaftGash posted...
That game had servers? Why?

Qdoba
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#6PStrifePosted 2/17/2013 12:30:51 AM
THQ passed on. Don't know why you would want to support companies that force you to waste your own time inputing stupid codes to get what you paid for. You paid for a hassle, that makes no sense.

Freaking things should have been already accessible on that disc in the first place, instead they neither value you or your time with this type of backwards protocol system. I am glad THQ and it's love of annoying me with having to input codes to things already paid for, is dead. Stupidly run company their.
#7AzurexNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:25:51 AM
PStrife posted...
THQ passed on. Don't know why you would want to support companies that force you to waste your own time inputing stupid codes to get what you paid for. You paid for a hassle, that makes no sense.

Freaking things should have been already accessible on that disc in the first place, instead they neither value you or your time with this type of backwards protocol system. I am glad THQ and it's love of annoying me with having to input codes to things already paid for, is dead. Stupidly run company their.

I really don't care and do not have time to worry about such petty things when I only paid $14.99 for the game.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Creator of the popular Ameno Sagiri and Friends