This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has Kingdom Hearts gotten better?

#51Bancario51Posted 2/17/2013 12:24:13 PM
gotten worse ever since Justin Beiber joined the voice cast
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#52ExtremeLightPosted 2/17/2013 12:33:08 PM
Bancario51 posted...
gotten worse ever since Justin Beiber joined the voice cast

?????
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#53Jon_GodPosted 2/17/2013 1:42:26 PM
Porunga posted...
No, it has gotten worse.. now it makes absolutely NO sense.

---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#54Marnex15Posted 2/17/2013 2:12:31 PM
The story is convoluted for the sake of being convoluted. It's made worse with the cheesy and cringe inducing dialogue that plague all of the games.

RPG maniac87 posted...
I haven't seen a respectable person say anything bad about the stories on these boards.

You're definitely not one of the "respectable" ones around here that's for sure.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#55Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/17/2013 2:31:22 PM
KH1 and 2 were adequate. Not fantastic, but adequate. After KH2, it has become a huge mess, though.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#56Flare1721Posted 2/17/2013 5:54:54 PM
GloryChaos posted...
How has Sora been annoying whatsoever?

Remember how he acted towards Axel near the end of the game after that whole nobody battle? And then how he made a complete 180 when he was talking to Xemnas before the final boss battle? That's one example.

You mean how he acted kind towards Axel because he helped him. And then talked down to Xemnas because hes the main villain that was causing all the trouble.

Yup completely annoying.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#57FenderMasterPosted 2/17/2013 6:02:27 PM
KH has become way, way, way worse. Just do yourself a favour and pretend BbS was the last entry in the series. Stay the hell away from any of the games on Nintendo handhelds, they are utterly nonsensical convoluted thrash, I've seen better fanfiction, and KH fanfiction is universally dire.

KH3 will have to be seriously good to redeem that rotten mess of a franchise after all those terrible spinoffs.
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
#58Flare1721Posted 2/17/2013 6:03:24 PM
metfan57 posted...
the original game is a timeless classic, but when i played the sequel i felt like committing suicide.
everything after chain of memories is garbage and anyone who denies it is really dead inside and probably cries themselves to sleep just like i did after they force fed roxas down my throat.

Pathetic. KH2 was alot of fun. Amazing boss battles. Most better then the first. Drive forms that kicked ass. So many babies for the 3 hour Roxas intro! Its so hilarious on the amount of tears I see for this 3 hour intro! I actually enjoyed it very much. It also showed that Roxas had "feelings" which I guess you fail to see.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#59GoatJugSoupPosted 2/17/2013 6:14:17 PM
The story does make sense, especially if you've been following from the start. If not then it's best you think of it in layers, the outer layer which is a very easy to follow good vs evil story and then all the inner layers detailing the how and why of various things that you don't need to know at all to enjoy the outer layer but at least from my point of view I find them quite interesting to know about.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#60FenderMasterPosted 2/17/2013 6:38:29 PM
GoatJugSoup posted...
The story does make sense, especially if you've been following from the start. If not then it's best you think of it in layers, the outer layer which is a very easy to follow good vs evil story and then all the inner layers detailing the how and why of various things that you don't need to know at all to enjoy the outer layer but at least from my point of view I find them quite interesting to know about.

It makes sense in that it keeps introducing new rules and absurd new logic, along with occasional back pedalling to explain things that would otherwise make no sense. It's the equivalent of a child constantly inventing new and convoluted, occasionally contradictory rules for a game in order to ensure they win. Sure if you play by the new rules, it mostly makes sense, but every new development becomes harder and harder to swallow, especially when people come back from the dead, time travel and dreams come in to play. I understand it, but still find it very difficult to stomach some of the "twists". Some people think convoluted = complexity = depth though, and they are far more obliging of the series every deus ex machina and logic defying rule change.
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org