This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In all honesty, I dont care for PS4 due to one reason.

#1DemonReacherPosted 2/17/2013 1:01:55 AM
MGS is going on all consoles and stuff.

The main factor contributing to me getting a PS2, and a PS3, is because MGS was exlusive on those consoles. Thats it.
---
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp
#2Hucast9Posted 2/17/2013 1:15:49 AM
DemonReacher posted...

The main factor contributing to me getting a PS2, and a PS3, is because MGS was exlusive on those consoles. Thats it.

I see. So you're pretty much not a gamer. Yeah, don't get a console if you're not a gamer.
#3riddlebox89Posted 2/17/2013 1:23:36 AM
DemonReacher posted...

MGS2 was on the PC and Xbox, so...no it wasn't exclusive to it.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#4HoosierGuy88Posted 2/17/2013 1:25:10 AM
Initially MGS4 is what prompted me to buy a PS3. Although later on the PS3 got some other great exclusives that made the purchase worthwhile. We'll see what happens, right now I just plan on buying the next xbox but I could be persuaded to buy a PS4 as well. It's really gonna depend on what exclusives they announce for their launch.
#5DemonReacher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:32:01 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
DemonReacher posted...

MGS2 was on the PC and Xbox, so...no it wasn't exclusive to it.

Yeah I see what you mean, but at the time I never thought it was going to Xbox so the main reason why I got PS2 was well, because of MGS. Same for PS3, it was the main driving factor. Now... eh maybe because I have moved out of home I guess I need money for other stuff.

As for that remark about me not being a gamer, im not really sure what you mean. I play games a lot, I guess you shouldnt call me a hardcore gamer but I have done some pretty farout stuff with video games like my ghost run series in my sig to say im a bit beyond your casual gamer.
---
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp