This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forget Capcom,I want review sites like Destructoid(Jim S)admit they were wrong

#1yahya_no_1Posted 2/17/2013 2:29:24 AM
Every god damn review site praised DmC and bashed us with the most unprofessional reviews ever.

They always keep mentioning the hair as the main hating point, praises the games and says people will love it, and the thing i want them to admit false in, is that they were like "We are not worried as DmC will do just fine and self just fine".

Well it didn't and most people didn't like it, and all that was is left is the series to die a very painful death form both sides(anti's and pros)

I want trolls like Jim Sterling admit they were wrong, don't want a sorry, just something proves they were in fact blinded by their ignorance that they didn't want to see the truth and even if they saw it they were avoiding it
---
PSN:yahyano1
#2velvet_hammerPosted 2/17/2013 2:31:41 AM
a lot of the people who reviewed DmC didnt play the classics or weren't fans.. I even read reviewers stating this
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#3killakPosted 2/17/2013 2:31:47 AM
DmC is a good game.

What's your point?
---
Caller: Do you have this game, "i wanna f*** your mother?"
Me (At EB Games): No, but we do have 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader' *click*
#4KanokarePosted 2/17/2013 2:32:38 AM
Here you go. Go convince him, sport.

https://twitter.com/JimSterling
http://www.destructoid.com/user_inbox_compose.phtml?to=Jim%20Sterling
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/NOPEnterprise/videos
#5Shadow2790xPosted 2/17/2013 2:33:26 AM
DmC is a good game.

What's your point?

---
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x --- "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
#6KanokarePosted 2/17/2013 2:34:03 AM
killak posted...
DmC is a good game.

What's your point?

I understand some hate, but not so many of it. The game is fine and deserves more credit.
---
XBL / PSN / VITA / Steam ID - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/NOPEnterprise/videos
#7killakPosted 2/17/2013 2:35:22 AM
TC kinda sounds like a dictator.
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#8Stanger5150Posted 2/17/2013 2:35:26 AM
Reviewers aren't wrong... it is their personal opinion, and that's it.

The only thing that bothers me is when reviewers state something that is factually incorrect, which is very rare. It also bothers me when reviews are completed and the reviewer didn't finish the game.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#9yahya_no_1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 2:39:51 AM(edited)
DmC is a good game.

What's your point?

I don't care if you people liked it or not, it its your opinion and option to like it, not attacking the pros but it just didn't sell, most of the gamers did not like it.

FACT proven by the sales, a classic game with a big name, good reviews, good reception, came out in a time where no new games came out(can't get easier that this), still did not sell.

I want those who said it would sell no problem to admit they were wrong, as these guys are getting paid to say unprofessional things like that it seems.
---
PSN:yahyano1
#10killakPosted 2/17/2013 2:38:57 AM
I don't care if you people liked it or not, it didn't sell, most of the gamers did not like it, FACT proven by the sales, a classic game with a big name, good reviews, good reception, came out in a time where no new games came out, still did not sell.

I want those who said it would sell no problem to admit they were wrong, as these guys are getting paid to say unprofessional things like that it seems.

It could also mean that the fanbase is waning, considering they have alternatives these days, and classic DMC gameplay is a bit old in the tooth.

As to wanting them to admit they were wrong........ you've got issues, champ
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes