This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony wanted MS to announced first but is "unveiling" now?

#21Sebbo91Posted 2/17/2013 5:47:01 AM
I just wanna know how people can be so clueless to think its not the ps4.
We have more rumours than ever, the leaked specs, the prototype controller, the WORLDS biggest gaming magazines/sites and investors comming to newyork.
Plus sony themself hyping this with youtube ads, history of playstation etc.
Where there is smoke theres fire, heard that one before?
---
MetalGearSolid3 - Best game ever
Psn - Seppo91
#22XWolfOPosted 2/17/2013 5:49:05 AM
AgitoXIII posted...
Is E3 THAT pointless now? lol

Yes.
---
I will BURN MY BREAD!
#23work_a_holicPosted 2/17/2013 6:49:50 AM
It's a head fake people. Get it together.
---
Now paying: Playstation 3- Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2, Aliens: Colonial Marines. Playstation Vita- Escape Plan, Sumioni: Demon Arts.
#24ExtremeLightPosted 2/17/2013 6:51:51 AM
AgitoXIII posted...
How is that again? How do we know (or think) there unveiling a new system soon? Why aren't they waiting till E3?

Is E3 THAT pointless now? lol

E3 is mainly going to be for games. Both next gens will be announced before E3 like before.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#25Alky88Posted 2/17/2013 6:56:49 AM
STN79 posted...
So what if it is? Not like you'll be able to buy the thing for nearly a year anyway. All this hype and you can't play it for quite a while yet. Plus if it's on the internet it must be true right? No media website has ever made up stories to gain views and get people speculating.

People are hyped because we're finally going to see next gen stuff. It's about damn time.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#26STN79Posted 2/17/2013 11:20:42 AM(edited)
Next Gen has been here since november. PS4 or whatever they call it won't be the huge leap all you Sony boys think it will. If this thing fails playstation might as well be a memory. Sony is already losing their ass financially and releasing a new more expensive console is only gonna cost them more. You better pray it's a success. Lord knows the Vita can't help them stay afloat.
#27UniversquallPosted 2/17/2013 11:21:10 AM
STN79 posted...
Next Gen has been here since november.

lol
---
After the Fallout
#28XFactor1Posted 2/17/2013 11:29:44 AM(edited)
Pachter's theory is that Sony knows enough about Microsoft's console specs already that they are confident enough to announce now.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/exh8ef/pach-attack--sony-meeting-special
---
--
#29STN79Posted 2/17/2013 11:34:42 AM(edited)
Who's to say Microsoft doesn't have a spy on the inside keeping tabs on what Sony's up to. You guys want to be so impressed with graphics why are you still using game consoles? How much more amazed can we get? PS4 won't get the same wow reaction that PS2 or PS3 got over the previous Gen. Might have better online or more features but graphic wise there'll be little difference. If you're expecting Avatar graphics on a supposedly 400 dollar console you need to slap yourself.
#30ExtremeLightPosted 2/17/2013 11:44:39 AM
STN79 posted...
Who's to say Microsoft doesn't have a spy on the inside keeping tabs on what Sony's up to. You guys want to be so impressed with graphics why are you still using game consoles? How much more amazed can we get? PS4 won't get the same wow reaction that PS2 or PS3 got over the previous Gen. Might have better online or more features but graphic wise there'll be little difference. If you're expecting Avatar graphics on a supposedly 400 dollar console you need to slap yourself.

Uh... you heard about the upcoming 4k tv's... right?
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!