This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony wanted MS to announced first but is "unveiling" now?

#31ShineboxerPosted 2/17/2013 11:45:55 AM
STN79 posted...
Who's to say Microsoft doesn't have a spy on the inside keeping tabs on what Sony's up to. You guys want to be so impressed with graphics why are you still using game consoles? How much more amazed can we get? PS4 won't get the same wow reaction that PS2 or PS3 got over the previous Gen. Might have better online or more features but graphic wise there'll be little difference. If you're expecting Avatar graphics on a supposedly 400 dollar console you need to slap yourself.

Uh... you heard about the upcoming 4k tv's... right?

What the hell does that have to do with anything?
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#32ExtremeLightPosted 2/17/2013 11:54:18 AM
Shineboxer posted...
STN79 posted...
Who's to say Microsoft doesn't have a spy on the inside keeping tabs on what Sony's up to. You guys want to be so impressed with graphics why are you still using game consoles? How much more amazed can we get? PS4 won't get the same wow reaction that PS2 or PS3 got over the previous Gen. Might have better online or more features but graphic wise there'll be little difference. If you're expecting Avatar graphics on a supposedly 400 dollar console you need to slap yourself.

Uh... you heard about the upcoming 4k tv's... right?

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Games will eventually be playing at 4k resolution which is >>>>>1080.
---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#332pac_Alypse_NowPosted 2/17/2013 12:12:44 PM
Hahaha 4K won't happen on consoles for awhile there guys, imagine the development costs. Not in this economic climate with companies dropping like flies.

I'm pretty sure MS and Sony both share info and know what's up. Come on they are pretty much neck and neck with consoles, marketing and exclusives. I'm sure they communicate between one another. MS is aware of the ps4 and Sony I'm sure has seen the new Xbox.

These companies aren't big secrets like we want to believe. If that was the case why would anyone invest in them?