This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There's only one way I'd buy a PS4.

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 2/17/2013 5:56:29 AM
If Sony can get the online as good as the Xbox's and make it so people can use a party chat system is one of the reasons.

Also they have to make it so the ability of developing for the consoles power doesn't only benefit the first and second party of developers, the third party games have to be able to be developed correctly because some of this generations best games ran like utter crap on the PS3.
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#2AceallwaysPosted 2/17/2013 6:00:07 AM
Vita already has party chat so I am sure PS4 will.
#3supermoc10Posted 2/17/2013 8:56:22 AM
PS4 will have at least 4GB of RAM so it will easily handle Party Chat.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#4chiefofsb78Posted 2/17/2013 9:01:22 AM
PS3 online like Xbox please no dont care for party chat Sony just keep doing what they do and i wont be disappointed
#5Godly_GoofPosted 2/17/2013 9:04:21 AM
Except Microsoft has the patent for it on consoles and Sony only had it for handhelds. The same reason the ps3 couldn't get custom soundtracks via the OS.
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#6riddlebox89Posted 2/17/2013 9:13:35 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
If Sony can get the online as good as the Xbox's and make it so people can use a party chat system is one of the reasons.

So...you want the home screen to be confusing as hell to navigate, have them change it every few months after you've gotten used to it and bombard you with advertisements? OK well...whatever floats your boat.

We don't need party chat, it's a useless feature, I mean do you really want to have several people talking while you're trying to concentrate on playing a game? In game and out of game voice chat is more than enough.

And if you really need party chat, there's this thing called Skype that's easy to use, not to mention a phone.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#7pixel378Posted 2/17/2013 9:16:00 AM
Clarification- PSN doesn't have a few features live does, but the actual online is the exact same. I would never pay 50 dollars or whatever a year to get the bare bones junk they get. PS+ is a much better deal and adds so much more.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#8KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:33:24 AM
riddlebox89 posted...

So...you want the home screen to be confusing as hell to navigate, have them change it every few months after you've gotten used to it and bombard you with advertisements? OK well...whatever floats your boat.

We don't need party chat, it's a useless feature, I mean do you really want to have several people talking while you're trying to concentrate on playing a game? In game and out of game voice chat is more than enough.

1. The homescreen isn't confusing at all, not sure where you are getting that.

2. It's not a useless feature, and your reasoning for it is absolutely stupid.
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#9KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:33:49 AM
pixel378 posted...
Clarification- PSN doesn't have a few features live does, but the actual online is the exact same. I would never pay 50 dollars or whatever a year to get the bare bones junk they get. PS+ is a much better deal and adds so much more.

I find PSN to take longer to connect, longer to get into games, longer to download.
---
#10Silent Sniper IVPosted 2/17/2013 9:37:24 AM
I find PSN to take longer to connect, longer to get into games, longer to download.

This has been my experience too. Maybe because I use my ps3 wifi whereas my 360 is wired.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned