The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC flops, hard.

#1AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/17/2013 10:49:32 AM
http://thesilentchief.com/2013/02/16/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-dmc-january-sales-numbers-north-america/

Failed to sell 1/3 as much as DMC4. That is what you get for disrespecting a franchise's original fanbase, Crapcom and Ninja Theory deserve this for being a bunch of arrogant *****.
#2velvet_hammerPosted 2/17/2013 10:51:44 AM
watch MGR push 2 million
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#3steker16Posted 2/17/2013 10:51:48 AM
poor babby, it must suck to live a life where you get butthurt over video games
---
nomnomnom
#4AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 10:56:16 AM
steker16 posted...

Butthurt? I don't care about the actual game, I just hate arrogant developers/publishers that think they can get away with everything.
#5TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 2/17/2013 10:56:37 AM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
http://thesilentchief.com/2013/02/16/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-dmc-january-sales-numbers-north-america/

Failed to sell 1/3 as much as DMC4. That is what you get for disrespecting a franchise's original fanbase, Crapcom and Ninja Theory deserve this for being a bunch of arrogant *****.

Ok. I get it. Pros lost. Big deal. The game's sales suck, even though it was critically well recieved by critics and open minded fans alike. For god's sake, can it die now? I'm pretty sure if this keeps up, NO DMC is getting a sequel.
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Many people seem to forget the golden rule of the internet: "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion."
#6ShineboxerPosted 2/17/2013 10:57:34 AM
steker16 posted...

Butthurt? I don't care about the actual game, I just hate arrogant developers/publishers that think they can get away with everything.

What?

>Doesn't care
>He hates

pick one
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#7Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/17/2013 10:58:26 AM
steker16 posted...

Gaming is a huge thing now. It's a massive industry and video games are now a main media source. It's some people's lives and definitely at least an important hobby for others. There's nothing wrong with people getting emotional over their hobby. It just shows that they care. It's not childish because this isn't Play-Doh we're talking about.
#8BurnsideGX3Posted 2/17/2013 10:59:45 AM
It kind of sucks that it was blindly bashed, despite the great reviews and gameplay...

But damn, the fanboys... They sure know how to boycott. It goes to show that you must put your fans first and not try to be something else. Hopefully capcom learned their lesson, which im sure they haven't, because look at the crap they've been pulling as a company lately. but one can hope some sort of lesson was taught.

However, I must say this. If you are one of the people who blindly hated this game because it wasn't Dante, which I hate the new look and feel too. Just try this game used or when its extremely cheap. Put aside your hatred and if it helps to buy used and not give money to the creator (although gamestop much worse). You will see that this is a good game for what it is.
#9AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:00:05 AM
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
AwesomePS3gamer posted...

Ok. I get it. Pros lost. Big deal. The game's sales suck, even though it was critically well recieved by critics and open minded fans alike. For god's sake, can it die now? I'm pretty sure if this keeps up, NO DMC is getting a sequel.

Again, I don't care about DmC, I'm just glad Crapcom for once, might actually realise that ignoring the original fanbase of a franchise is not really a good idea.
#10TwinmoldPosted 2/17/2013 11:00:08 AM
It's not childish

Don't kid yourself. the vast majority of the talk that goes on here is spoken by children. It's childish by definition.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf