This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC flops, hard.

#11TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 2/17/2013 12:00:38 PM
Shineboxer posted...
steker16 posted...
poor babby, it must suck to live a life where you get butthurt over video games

Butthurt? I don't care about the actual game, I just hate arrogant developers/publishers that think they can get away with everything.

What?

>Doesn't care
>He hates

pick one

I feel the same. Sure, maybe that Tameem guy left a bad taste in the fans' mouths, and they also took the "not in a million years" scene to the nape of their asses, but that doesn't mean everyone in Ninja Theory hated and s****** on Classic Dante. By the way, this was CAPCOM's idea.
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Many people seem to forget the golden rule of the internet: "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion."
#12Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/17/2013 12:01:22 PM
Twinmold posted...
It's not childish

Don't kid yourself. the vast majority of the talk that goes on here is spoken by children. It's childish by definition.

I didn't say that people aren't acting childish about the situation. I just said that the act of being strongly emotional over a video game isn't childish.
#13Great_Pudding_3Posted 2/17/2013 12:02:55 PM
This new guy won't be around forever. It's just one game. Maybe a new trilogy at most.

By bombing, it just shows no one cares for DMC. Hopefully Capcom gets that message and DMC "fans" reap what they sow, no more games period.
---
PSN: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#14EroyumePosted 2/17/2013 12:03:06 PM
Ninja Theory’s Devil May Cry reboot sold 187,000 in January. In comparison, Devil May Cry 4 sold 528,000 in its debut month.

Capcom must be overcome with joy. I'm sure they're throwing a party right now.
---
http://eroyume.com
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Eroyume
#15TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 2/17/2013 12:04:15 PM(edited)
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
http://thesilentchief.com/2013/02/16/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-dmc-january-sales-numbers-north-america/

Failed to sell 1/3 as much as DMC4. That is what you get for disrespecting a franchise's original fanbase, Crapcom and Ninja Theory deserve this for being a bunch of arrogant *****.

Ok. I get it. Pros lost. Big deal. The game's sales suck, even though it was critically well recieved by critics and open minded fans alike. For god's sake, can it die now? I'm pretty sure if this keeps up, NO DMC is getting a sequel.

Again, I don't care about DmC, I'm just glad Crapcom for once, might actually realise that ignoring the original fanbase of a franchise is not really a good idea.

I agree with you. Maybe ignoring the original fanbase is a not-so-good idea.

-Mass Effect 3 ending (fan reaction was totally overboard.)
-RE5 and 6
-DmC
-Mega Man

However, this topic was still wholly unneccesary considering thousands of other people are doing the same things on those respective boards. What you say now isn't going to suddenly make Capcom learn a lesson.
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Many people seem to forget the golden rule of the internet: "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion."
#16ISquat600lbsPosted 2/17/2013 12:07:07 PM
The quality isn't a surprise as Capcom makes nothing but crap and has done for years, but luckily people didn't buy this one because of the annoying limey fop developing it. if only the public didn't buy it because of its gameplay and story and looks and music instead of not buying it because of the main character and developer, but oh well at least Capcom's loss is mankind's gain, hopefully they won't make a Devil may Queef 2.
#17AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 12:07:54 PM
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
http://thesilentchief.com/2013/02/16/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-dmc-january-sales-numbers-north-america/

Failed to sell 1/3 as much as DMC4. That is what you get for disrespecting a franchise's original fanbase, Crapcom and Ninja Theory deserve this for being a bunch of arrogant *****.

Ok. I get it. Pros lost. Big deal. The game's sales suck, even though it was critically well recieved by critics and open minded fans alike. For god's sake, can it die now? I'm pretty sure if this keeps up, NO DMC is getting a sequel.

Again, I don't care about DmC, I'm just glad Crapcom for once, might actually realise that ignoring the original fanbase of a franchise is not really a good idea.

I agree with you. Maybe ignoring the original fanbase is a not-so-good idea.

-Mass Effect 3 ending (fan reaction was totally overboard.)
-RE5 and 6
-DmC
-Mega Man

However, this topic was still wholly unneccesary considering thousands of other people are doing the same things on those respective boards. What you say now isn't going to suddenly make Capcom learn a lesson.

Well, you have a point, I'm sorry. Can I delete the topic?
#18Kira0987Posted 2/17/2013 12:08:56 PM
Maybe next time there is a huge backlash Capcom will actually listen eh? Oh wait, that rarely happens. I'm really not sure why the company doesn't realize that the fans are the ones who will or won't give them money.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#19GrandpaShufflePosted 2/17/2013 12:10:57 PM
Suck it, Capcom! Feel the wrath of angry gamers!
---
Hustle bones comin' out my mouth
#20crazyman32Posted 2/17/2013 12:13:35 PM
The generic Capcom is evil joke topic and if you know who TC is then,it shouldn't surprise you.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.