This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC flops, hard.

#21GrandMast3rPosted 2/17/2013 11:14:36 AM
I know I'm in the minority here, but I love the direction DmC went. The combat system is extremely fun, the music is awesome, the stages are extremely well made... I just beat it last night and I gotta say this is one of the greatest action adventure / hack slash games I've ever played. This is coming from a 20+ year gaming veteran, and I've also played previous Dmc games in the series.
#22chiefofsb78Posted 2/17/2013 11:15:26 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
steker16 posted...
poor babby, it must suck to live a life where you get butthurt over video games

Gaming is a huge thing now. It's a massive industry and video games are now a main media source. It's some people's lives and definitely at least an important hobby for others. There's nothing wrong with people getting emotional over their hobby. It just shows that they care. It's not childish because this isn't Play-Doh we're talking about.

Well said im a big DmC fan and its just a slap in the face to us totally disrespectful
#23TwinmoldPosted 2/17/2013 11:15:47 AM
I just said that the act of being strongly emotional over a video game isn't childish.

Feeling emotions while playing a video game is A-OK. Hovering around a forum and venting obnoxiously about a video game is being obsessed. People who obsess over things they hate need to grow up and learn that life is about the things you love.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#24TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 2/17/2013 11:16:04 AM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
Well, you have a point, I'm sorry. Can I delete the topic?

I honestly can't tell if you're serious or not.

Can't delete the topic, unless you request it be deleted as the TC, I think. I've already wasted enough of my time, so I'm out of here.
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Many people seem to forget the golden rule of the internet: "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion."
#25AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:16:30 AM
GrandpaShuffle posted...
Suck it, Capcom! Feel the wrath of angry gamers!

Yeah, that is basically what I was trying to say by making this topic. I apologize if I came off as a childish brat, I'm just glad that for once, gamers actually decided to make a point across by not buying DmC.
#26OtakuGameraPosted 2/17/2013 11:16:59 AM
The quality isn't a surprise as Capcom makes nothing but crap and has done for years, but luckily people didn't buy this one because of the annoying limey fop developing it. if only the public didn't buy it because of its gameplay and story and looks and music instead of not buying it because of the main character and developer, but oh well at least Capcom's loss is mankind's gain, hopefully they won't make a Devil may Queef 2.

the story is pretty bad and dont makes sense, music is okay but not memorable especially the final and the final final boss fights which always has amazing music but not in DmC, the gameplay though is pretty good but there is 0 reason to do anything stylish.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#27Chocobo115Posted 2/17/2013 11:19:06 AM
just waiting for a pricedrop before I buy, game looks good.
#28AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:19:34 AM
TaijutsuJoshua posted...

Can't delete the topic, unless you request it be deleted as the TC, I think. I've already wasted enough of my time, so I'm out of here.

I'm serious. I don't know why you think I was joking.
crazyman32 posted...
The generic Capcom is evil joke topic and if you know who TC is then,it shouldn't surprise you.

What? This is the very first time I made a topic about any of Capcom's games.
#29TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 2/17/2013 11:22:01 AM
TaijutsuJoshua posted...

Well then, I apologize. This is GameFAQs, so I see an apology as something that'd never happen. Again, my bad, brah.
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Many people seem to forget the golden rule of the internet: "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion."
#30AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:23:23 AM
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
TaijutsuJoshua posted...

Well then, I apologize. This is GameFAQs, so I see an apology as something that'd never happen. Again, my bad, brah.

Nah, it's okay. :)