This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC flops, hard.

#31gjc2007Posted 2/17/2013 12:31:38 PM
What?

>Doesn't care
>He hates

pick one

Different direct objects. Lrn 2 sentence structure.
---
Why used games don't hurt the industry and why content passes are bull****: http://umthumbs.gametrailers.com/users/noobiablos/gamepad/?
#32AnthonM2Posted 2/17/2013 12:33:50 PM(edited)
The game wasn't bad but NT really sucks at boss design, why Capcom didn't help in this area, and that awful disco stage.
#33jrr18Posted 2/17/2013 12:32:13 PM
gjc2007 posted...
What?

>Doesn't care
>He hates

pick one

Different direct objects. Lrn 2 sentence structure.

learn*
---
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#34Shadow CloudPosted 2/17/2013 12:43:36 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
steker16 posted...
poor babby, it must suck to live a life where you get butthurt over video games

Gaming is a huge thing now. It's a massive industry and video games are now a main media source. It's some people's lives and definitely at least an important hobby for others. There's nothing wrong with people getting emotional over their hobby. It just shows that they care. It's not childish because this isn't Play-Doh we're talking about.

Don't you dare Play-Doh! Play-Doh is serious business! You haven't experienced life until you grasp some Play-Doh and take a huge whiff of its chemical smells.
#35bigdaddydmacPosted 2/17/2013 1:02:49 PM(edited)
Truth is, the talent that put RE and DMC on the map is no longer with Capcom. All they want is to make money and it shows. The successors to these titles are related in name alone. Although after getting RE6 for Christmas I can say I enjoyed it, but I haven't replayed it all that much like the other RE's, even 5. I love Devil May Cry, but the new direction saddens me. Having to hold the triggers to switch weapons is like the video game equivalent of having to squeeze your butt cheeks. The 30fps bugs me for some reason, and it usually doesn't (Ninja Gaiden Vita plays good enough for me). I'll pick up DmC when it's half price or less, or used. As a fan, DmC doesn't deserve the full price of admission.

That said MGR is preordered and paid in full! Can't wait! 5 hours won't matter because I'll likely do multiple playthroughs. :-)
---
psn:BigDaddyD-Mac
"Before society can move forward, we all must agree upon the rules! Now Kneel!" -Galvatron
#36Lelouch71Posted 2/17/2013 1:00:54 PM
Good butthurt fans did something right for a change. Hopefully it will show that us DMC fans want the original Dante and DMC back not a continuation of the reboot.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#37superbowl54Posted 2/17/2013 1:02:31 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
http://thesilentchief.com/2013/02/16/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-dmc-january-sales-numbers-north-america/

Failed to sell 1/3 as much as DMC4. That is what you get for disrespecting a franchise's original fanbase, Crapcom and Ninja Theory deserve this for being a bunch of arrogant *****.

Ok. I get it. Pros lost. Big deal. The game's sales suck, even though it was critically well recieved by critics and open minded fans alike. For god's sake, can it die now? I'm pretty sure if this keeps up, NO DMC is getting a sequel.

Again, I don't care about DmC, I'm just glad Crapcom for once, might actually realise that ignoring the original fanbase of a franchise is not really a good idea.

it's a fanbase that was made to be ignored thanks to their own selfish attitudes.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#38Pinoy441Posted 2/17/2013 1:02:48 PM
Fans aren't enough anymore, the casual gamers are now drowning out the fans (I'm talking the ones that see a big name title and buy it without ever even researching the game or see one trailer think the game is gonna be god like and buy it) so Publishers are forcing devs to put in features that people who have never even heard of the series will try it, and if it's not easy enough casuals won't even touch the game.
---
*grabs popcorn*
#39AwesomePS3gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:08:41 PM
superbowl54 posted...
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
http://thesilentchief.com/2013/02/16/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-dmc-january-sales-numbers-north-america/

Failed to sell 1/3 as much as DMC4. That is what you get for disrespecting a franchise's original fanbase, Crapcom and Ninja Theory deserve this for being a bunch of arrogant *****.

Ok. I get it. Pros lost. Big deal. The game's sales suck, even though it was critically well recieved by critics and open minded fans alike. For god's sake, can it die now? I'm pretty sure if this keeps up, NO DMC is getting a sequel.

Again, I don't care about DmC, I'm just glad Crapcom for once, might actually realise that ignoring the original fanbase of a franchise is not really a good idea.

it's a fanbase that was made to be ignored thanks to their own selfish attitudes.

Same can be said for pretty much every video game fanbase, but it isn't true no matter how much you feel mad because a reboot you liked is bashed by them.

I loved Castlevania: Lords of Shadow but I don't go around insulting the original Castlevania fanbase because they say it doesn't really feel a like a true Castelvania, don't be a disrepectful ****, please.
#40bh7812Posted 2/17/2013 1:28:27 PM
Quote:AwesomePS3gamer posted...

@TaijutsuJoshua

I totally agree, you people have spent the last year, year and a half bashing and beating this game to death. Let it go, you got what you all were hoping for. The game is actually really good with some very interesting ideas story wise they could explore further but noooooope you people aren't having any of that. Probably won't see any sequel. Congrats, boys!
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10