This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC flops, hard.

#81GiSS88Posted 2/17/2013 6:21:13 PM
Still waiting for bargain bin to get this. Still wish they didn't change dante.
---
MH3 ID:JVQGY5 *PSN: NoJ87*
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*
#82uthoria205Posted 2/17/2013 6:42:47 PM
I personally liked DmC so Im hoping for a sequel....if not, the devs should just kill the whole franchise and reboot it in a decade or so so they dont have to worry about crazy irrational fanboys.
#83Rob_the_NinjaPosted 2/17/2013 6:45:23 PM
And so it ends, not with a bang, but with a "**** you!"
---
http://i.imgur.com/ARxIB.gif
#84angry_cowtipperPosted 2/17/2013 6:54:19 PM
crazyman32 posted...
angry_cowtipper posted...
Good. I hope this serves as a lesson to all those who give the middle finger to the ones who put food on their table.

dumb post the DMC fanbase has become a joke.

I don't like DMC
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
#85majin nemesisPosted 2/17/2013 7:07:54 PM(edited)
TheJabberw0cky posted...
I have a feeling that all this butthurt comes from the fact that dante was redesigned...

This, actually he wasn't redesigned he just got a hair cut
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#86yahya_no_1Posted 2/17/2013 7:09:19 PM(edited)
I love how everyone is slient about this, even the review sites who praised it, it's a game like this that shows how far the gaming industry fell, all Developers, publishers and even journalism wise.

They all took a dive for the worse
---
PSN:yahyano1
#87killakPosted 2/17/2013 7:11:33 PM
i know i like to make topics, to gloat about things that I don't like

Usually the whining stops after the game is out.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#88USFPosted 2/17/2013 7:35:06 PM(edited)
TheJabberw0cky posted...
I have a feeling that all this butthurt comes from the fact that dante was redesigned...

Yes let's completely ignore the god awful story, the dialogue and script that felt like it was written by a 14 year old, the **** easy difficulty of the game, the color coded enemies, the uselessness of guns, the simplified and casualized combat which was a huge step backwards, the lack of lock-on, the wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub music, their PR process and the way they kept insulting both the franchise and the fanbase etc... It's all about the hair, that's the only reason this game flopped.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
#89killakPosted 2/17/2013 7:36:05 PM
Yes let's completely ignore the god awful story, the dialogue and script that felt like it was written by a 14 year old, the **** easy difficulty of the game, the color coded enemies, the uselessness of guns, the simplified and casualized combat which was a huge step backwards, the lack of lock-on, the wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub music etc... It's all about the hair, that's the only reason this game flopped.

All of those are excuses. The hate began, with his appearance and when they rectified it, all these other "issues" popped up.
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#90killakPosted 2/17/2013 7:38:53 PM
I hate arrogant. Little whinny brats that don't get what they want so they get mad at the people that make the games. Developers are trying new things to keep games fresh, if they made the same game all the time it would be like the CoD series stale, old, and the same game every year.

But nobody complains about CoD
---
The cure for the corporate review!
www.classicgameroom.com