This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Multiplayer Games

#1Ke7hplPosted 2/17/2013 1:35:21 PM
I'm glad that "Online play" is free on the PS3. Cause honestly, playing multiplayer games to me is honestly pointless. You have mass amount of little kids who "modded" their console and completely rip the game apart. I try to stay away from most (if not all) FPS Online shooters unless they have a decent story. Unlike Call of Duty and Battlefield I've been spending all my time in Far Cry 3. But one you go online it's a hackfest. People just using their "Auto-Aim" and whatnot. I think it's BS. If you wanna play a game, play it RIGHT and not use the overpowered class like everyone else. Online gaming has failed.
---
When you talk like that I know something is up, and when you smell like that it means somebody must die.
Watch it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAr3y1-e9Xc
#2Crimson SkysPosted 2/17/2013 1:37:27 PM
cool
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#3thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/17/2013 1:37:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/17/2013 1:40:37 PM
thesnoopmeister posted...
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Close this completely pointless topic.

Butthurt because TC isn't a 12 year old 7th generation gamer that prefers multiplayer over singleplayer? Okay.
#5LILBIGBLUNTPosted 2/17/2013 1:41:28 PM
Well. Not all games have hackers. Actually the only games that are hacked to hell are all cods older than B.o. And no one even plays those. Or you could just play tdm. I guess if you just want to have some mindless fun then online is a good choice. But since you like stories I can see why you would hate multiplayer games.
---
Scar symmetry
#6thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/17/2013 1:43:26 PM
#7Ke7hpl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:47:21 PM
LILBIGBLUNT posted...
Well. Not all games have hackers. Actually the only games that are hacked to hell are all cods older than B.o. And no one even plays those. Or you could just play tdm. I guess if you just want to have some mindless fun then online is a good choice. But since you like stories I can see why you would hate multiplayer games.

I always have been a story person. Online gaming isn't fun to me. It's just pointless. I see it all the time in GTA IV, Far Cry 3 and mainly all FPS's. Back in the day, gaming was a skill, now it's just have Mommy and Daddy buy you a modded console so you have "Auto-Aim." I just don't see any fun in that.

I'd enjoy playing online if I didn't have to deal with hackers/modders.
---
When you talk like that I know something is up, and when you smell like that it means somebody must die.
#8_tanjil_Posted 2/17/2013 1:47:33 PM
#9_tanjil_Posted 2/17/2013 1:50:02 PM
Ke7hpl posted...
LILBIGBLUNT posted...

I always have been a story person. Online gaming isn't fun to me. It's just pointless. I see it all the time in GTA IV, Far Cry 3 and mainly all FPS's. Back in the day, gaming was a skill, now it's just have Mommy and Daddy buy you a modded console so you have "Auto-Aim." I just don't see any fun in that.

lol did you read his reply, majority games aren't hacked online, the rare examples are like MW2. It's cool to like single player over multi... but you say gaming needed skill, yet you blame your online experience on hackers... didn't it occur to you that you're not as skilled as you think you are?
#10Ke7hpl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:54:32 PM
_tanjil_ posted...
Ke7hpl posted...
LILBIGBLUNT posted...

lol did you read his reply, majority games aren't hacked online, the rare examples are like MW2. It's cool to like single player over multi... but you say gaming needed skill, yet you blame your online experience on hackers... didn't it occur to you that you're not as skilled as you think you are?

I will admit that I am not the greatest at games, but I'm not the worst.

Here's an example. FPS's have more than one game mode. TDM, CTF, Conquest,Rush, Transmission. Whatever it may be. People just treat every game mode as a TDM. But they don't act as a team, they all lone wolf it. I can play a game of Transmission and be on top because I did the objective.

Online to me seems to just see how many kills you can get.
---