This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Multiplayer Games

#21thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/17/2013 2:27:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/17/2013 2:32:45 PM(edited)
thesnoopmeister posted...
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
Ke7hpl posted...
Am I in the wrong for enjoying single player over multiplayer?

No.
Don't let the 12 year old 7th generation gamers tell you you're, just tell them to piss off and go back to CoD/Battlefield.

I think you are the most annoying Gamefaqs user I have ever come across.

Because I'm not a 12 year old 7th generation gamer that cancells his pre-order once he hears a game doesn't have multiplayer? Okay.
Block me if you don't enjoy my posts, because I'm not going to "adapt" to how gaming is going to be in the future, once multiplayer is the main foucs in 80/90+% of games, I will simply quit gaming.
#23riddlebox89Posted 2/17/2013 2:33:06 PM
Ke7hpl posted...

No.

No one said you were.

Just because you prefer single player doesnt require you to make a topic stating that online gaming has failed.

With all the 12 year olds screaming into their headsets, people modding their consoles to cheat at online games, people exploiting glitches just for the sake of winning, people raging over losing a match in a video game...yeah I'd say online gaming has failed pretty hard.

But sure, go back to CoD and think that online gaming is the best thing to happen to gaming since the NES.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#24Ke7hpl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 2:34:51 PM
Its good to know im not the only one who thinks online gaming is a fail.
---
When you talk like that I know something is up, and when you smell like that it means somebody must die.
Watch it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAr3y1-e9Xc
#25thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/17/2013 2:35:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26AwesomePS3gamerPosted 2/17/2013 2:47:32 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Ke7hpl posted...

No.

No one said you were.

Just because you prefer single player doesnt require you to make a topic stating that online gaming has failed.

With all the 12 year olds screaming into their headsets, people modding their consoles to cheat at online games, people exploiting glitches just for the sake of winning, people raging over losing a match in a video game...yeah I'd say online gaming has failed pretty hard.

But sure, go back to CoD and think that online gaming is the best thing to happen to gaming since the NES.

I dont currently own any CoD.

Another control freak gaming dictator.

So? You own BF3 and probably played over 1000 deathmatch/team-deathmatch on it like a 12 year old 7th generatiom gamer.
#27Juvart24Posted 2/17/2013 3:16:46 PM
Ke7hpl posted...

No.
Don't let the 12 year old 7th generation gamers tell you you're, just tell them to piss off and go back to CoD/Battlefield.

I will simply quit gaming.

If only we could be so lucky.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
GT: Juvart24
#28BizzaroMurphyPosted 2/17/2013 3:23:17 PM
Ke7hpl posted...

No.

Because I'm not a 12 year old 7th generation gamer that cancells his pre-order once he hears a game doesn't have multiplayer? Okay.
Block me if you don't enjoy my posts, because I'm not going to "adapt" to how gaming is going to be in the future, once multiplayer is the main foucs in 80/90+% of games, I will simply quit gaming.

I'll opt in to blocking you. Please understand, though, it's not you, it's me.

itstotallyyou
---
Hooch is crazy.