This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free PS3 games question.

#11spectralPosted 2/18/2013 12:38:41 AM
Just go to the store, add them to your basket then click purchase. Let the transaction complete but at the last step dont click to download. Alternatively if you want to make doubly sure just set them downloading then exit out of the store and cancel the downloads.
#12torch00Posted 2/18/2013 12:42:14 AM
Do I have to download a game completely to be able to download it from my history, or is it okay for me to start the download then cancel it. I just signed up for PS+ and there's a lot here. I don't want to download it all at once, but I don't want to miss out on any either should they be removed. I also don't have space for all of it atm.
#13Brocken_JrPosted 2/18/2013 12:44:25 AM
torch00 posted...
Do I have to download a game completely to be able to download it from my history, or is it okay for me to start the download then cancel it. I just signed up for PS+ and there's a lot here. I don't want to download it all at once, but I don't want to miss out on any either should they be removed. I also don't have space for all of it atm.

no, just press download and hit cancel, i have been doin it this way for a year
---
DmC's story mode in 8 seconds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flH8MZo-4jw
#14spectralPosted 2/18/2013 12:45:19 AM
Nope you dont have to download it completely. Just going through the purchase process so that it shows up in the store purchase history should be enough. But I always let the downloads start, just to make sure. So just set them downloading, exit out to the XMB and cancel the downloads. You can then go and look at your download history if you want to make sure they are there.
#15torch00Posted 2/18/2013 12:51:04 AM
Thanks. I can't believe Street Fighter 4 AE is 18gb's.
#16TyrantLowKey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:52:51 AM
^Thanks man. That helps a lot. You guys own at this. Greatly appreciated. I am surprised I didn't know about PS+. If I did, I'd have gotten it sooner.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#17BloodyBoogerPosted 2/18/2013 1:26:27 AM
Brocken_Jr posted...
torch00 posted...

no, just press download and hit cancel, i have been doin it this way for a year

wish they would automatically add it to your account for + members. then let the user d/l when it's convenient.
---
"Purple is a fruit" -Homer Simpson