This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Square shows an HD remake in 360p with slow down and low res for FFX HD...

#1BissomoneybagsPosted 2/18/2013 6:27:05 AM
Your kidding me, right? Two years in development and you give us 4 screens and a 30 second video that was choppier than ever and only 360p? No actual gameplay footage? The game looks better on PCSX2 than the screens Square posted for the remaster and I'm not even a fan of PC gaming. Square's going to milk one of the series best and innovative games. What is with Square...
#2SuperrpgmanPosted 2/18/2013 6:42:42 AM
Let me get this stright.

Even on an emulator, which can't run games anywhere near as well as the original system, they managed to have made a game that runs considerably worse, even after a mass delay, and even more money put into it?

I look forward to hearing whatever bs "reason" for this game turning out as bad as it did when th game bombs and layoffs start occurring like rampant!
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill
#3AlltraPosted 2/18/2013 6:47:17 AM(edited)
They gotta come up with something other than "We Suck" in order to save face. Otherwise they'd have to admit that they're a talentless shell of what they used to be, living off what little scraps of reputation that still have left.
---
I kill because I'm weak. Too weak to incapacitate an aggressor without killing them. Killing is easy. Not having to fight is hard.
#4TauriLeaderPosted 2/18/2013 6:46:48 AM
It is alpha footage. There is still a lot of work to be done before release. They only showed the in game models nothing more.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#5DarkSymbiotePosted 2/18/2013 6:48:30 AM
TauriLeader posted...
It is alpha footage. There is still a lot of work to be done before release. They only showed the in game models nothing more.

It's just a graphical update. Did this need an "alpha"?
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#6BigAl519Posted 2/18/2013 6:56:25 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
TauriLeader posted...

Hes just speaking out his ass to find excuses. The game looks terribly ugly compared to the original. But guaranteed people will actually be stupid enough to say graphics dont matter, even when its the main point behind the remake lmao.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#7besheldonPosted 2/18/2013 7:00:37 AM
wont be out till probably 2014-2015
---
PSN - shelmoon
#8TauriLeaderPosted 2/18/2013 7:17:20 AM(edited)
DarkSymbiote posted...
TauriLeader posted...

It is not as easy as you think porting a title. There will be issues. I expect that is a direct port without the optimization. As I said the models are just standing there. Yuna is in her holding weapon pose but there is no weapon.

I am just going to ignore BigAl519 and his blind hatred of square enix. We both don't have all the answers and Mr. jump to conclusions here went the hate route and I went the other possibilities route.

It is moronic to think the game is a poor port from 30 seconds of video of an unfinished product.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#9killakPosted 2/18/2013 7:12:41 AM
Where are these screens and the video?
---
When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.
#10SightoPosted 2/18/2013 7:13:50 AM
There sure is a lot of hate just over the wait. It's just a video game.
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif