This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The best thing for Versus XIII...

#1DeathScythe_527Posted 2/18/2013 9:45:13 AM
... would be to rename it to FFXV and release it at launch next gen. You would have a system seller, and the game would finally come out.
---
i5-3450 | HD 6870 | 4GB DDR3 | H61MGC | 1TB HDD | PSN: DANomite93
I highly recommend Katawa Shoujo, hits you right in the feels.
#2gintu394Posted 2/18/2013 9:48:43 AM
That seems to be the current plan if the rumors turn out true.
#3Flare1721Posted 2/18/2013 9:49:57 AM
Might as well do it now. May be over shadowed if the Ps4 is announced.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#4Willie_MakeitPosted 2/18/2013 10:01:57 AM
I gave up on FF years ago. There hasn't been a good game in the series since FFX.
---
Sig.
#5KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/18/2013 10:03:39 AM
Willie_Makeit posted...
I gave up on FF years ago. There hasn't been a good game in the series since FFX.

That's good to know. Thanks.
---
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#6theofficefan99Posted 2/18/2013 11:24:18 AM
I think there's a 99% chance of the game getting a name change, but I highly doubt it'll be renamed to XV.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#7pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/18/2013 11:28:05 AM
As long as etro is in it I don't buy the name change unless she doesn't play a big part in the game.

And as I said in another versus topic, it cost more money and they would have to change engines to luminous one since its going to be there main one which means a longer delay, plus Se is not in a stable financial situation at this stage.

And going off of versus rumors 90% of them fall through and end up being false.

However Versus could come out this year due to LR being delayed to winter if not early 2014 due to not competing with GTAV, and FFXIV should come out before E3, so that still gives about 4 months to release versus before GTAV comes out.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#8theofficefan99Posted 2/18/2013 12:07:08 PM
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
As long as etro is in it I don't buy the name change unless she doesn't play a big part in the game.

And as I said in another versus topic, it cost more money and they would have to change engines to luminous one since its going to be there main one which means a longer delay, plus Se is not in a stable financial situation at this stage.

However Versus could come out this year due to LR being delayed to winter if not early 2014 due to not competing with GTAV, and FFXIV should come out before E3, so that still gives about 4 months to release versus before GTAV comes out.

Uhhh Agito XIII got changed to Type-0, remember? And it still used l'Cie, fal'Cie, Etro, Pulse, Lindzei, etc. etc.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#9pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/18/2013 12:12:59 PM(edited)
From: theofficefan99 | Posted: 2/18/2013 12:07:08 PM | #008

Uhhh Agito XIII got changed to Type-0, remember? And it still used l'Cie, fal'Cie, Etro, Pulse, Lindzei, etc. etc.
---

I still disagree as those didn't play that big a part as they shoudl have, plus they wanted to change the name to make it part of a type series remember they wanted to do more like type-a, or type-b.

Also with etro playing such a big part in XIII-2 it seems she may play a huge part in versus, so changing the name may not work.

The best thing for versus XIII keep the name and SE shows it off for ps3, the story already done in versus, so changing the name might mean changing the story which means longer delay again.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#10theofficefan99Posted 2/18/2013 12:15:40 PM(edited)
From: theofficefan99 | Posted: 2/18/2013 12:07:08 PM | #008

---

I still disagree as those didn't play that big a part as they shoudl have, plus they wanted to change the name to make it part of a type series remember they wanted to do more like type-a, or type-b.

Also with etro playing such a big part in XIII-2 it seems she may play a huge part in versus, so changing the name may not work.

The best thing for versus XIII keep the name and SE shows it off for ps3, the story already done in versus, so changing the name might mean changing the story which means longer delay again.

What? The whole game revolved around those concepts. It is still very much part of Fabula Nova Crystallis. Versus XIII getting a name change is not out of the question, and Etro being very involved in XIII-2 has absolutely nothing to do with anything. A name change does not mean changing the whole story at all. FNC games do not need to have "XIII" in their title.
---