This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dante from the DMC series isn't even a good character, why do people like him ??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dante from the DMC series isn't even a good character, why do people like him ??

User Info: LtMessiahDM504

LtMessiahDM504
3 years ago#11
I am right there with you. The new Dante is much more human. I can relate to his actions much more than the old Dante. Dmc 3 dante made me cringe

User Info: donkeyjack

donkeyjack
3 years ago#12
Trolling will only get one so far on these gamefaqs streets.

User Info: True_FoeHammer

True_FoeHammer
3 years ago#13
Even Tingle from Legend of Zelda had some fans. There's no accounting for taste.

User Info: nouseravailable

nouseravailable
3 years ago#14
I agree. He is just enough tho... he did had a retro charm, even when the game was released.
NP: Ocarina of Time 3D, Ni No Kuni and P4Arena

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
3 years ago#15
LtMessiahDM504 posted...
I am right there with you. The new Dante is much more human. I can relate to his actions much more than the old Dante. Dmc 3 dante made me cringe

The new dante isn't even human

User Info: LtMessiahDM504

LtMessiahDM504
3 years ago#16
LtMessiahDM504 posted...

The new dante isn't even human

Hurr Durr

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

A_Nonny_Moose
3 years ago#17
His personality is expressed through the gameplay perfectly, which means liking the gameplay and liking Dante are almost the same thing. That's why people get so attached.
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dante from the DMC series isn't even a good character, why do people like him ??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived