This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If the Feb 20th announcement is not the PS4...

#11_The_Hitcher_Posted 2/18/2013 4:17:53 PM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
I don't think it'll be PS4 because it'll completely overshadow everything else in the conference. No one will care about whatever ps3 news is announced.

I think they're gonna wait for E3.

Well for one thing you're assuming there will be any PS3 news at the event and for another why wouldn't a PS4 announcement "completely overshadow everything else in the conference" at E3 where they definitely will be talking about PS3 and Vita stuff?

It is for a PS4 announcement, GameTrailers are advertising it as such quite confidently, Yoshida's been implying things on twitter, those "Evolution of PlayStation" videos, the fact that it's a PlayStation Meeting and that events called that have only been used for hardware announcements, it's beyond question. It's cute that people are still under the impression it could be anything else but seriously, it wont be.
---
PSN: ForeverLost
XBL: ForeverLost360
#12call of dutyPosted 2/18/2013 4:59:27 PM(edited)
ZeroGravity347 posted...

-Elder Scrolls 6 PS4 Exclusive announced
-Far Cry 4 PS4 exclusive announced

/seizure.

Except they started off as PC exclusives. Nice try though.

Not to mention that every elder scrolls game plays much better on the PC, and if you don't realize this you must either be dumb or a fanboy.
---
Piza -- a wonder? You mean because some guy failed engineering? No comment. - Abyssmal Fiend
#13steker16Posted 2/18/2013 5:03:37 PM
no one making these topics can be taken seriously.....have you been living under a rock recently or are you just flat out ignoring the "evolution of playstation" marketing campaign thats going on right now.
---
nomnomnom
#14Mister_VanillaPosted 2/18/2013 5:54:32 PM
call of duty posted...
ZeroGravity347 posted...

/seizure.

Except they started off as PC exclusives. Nice try though.

Not to mention that every elder scrolls game plays much better on the PC, and if you don't realize this you must either be dumb or a fanboy.

You couldnt possible think he was seriously expecting that were you? I mean...

<looks at name>

Ah. Here. I have some crayons. If you put your hand on a piece of paper you can draw a turkey!
#15call of dutyPosted 2/18/2013 6:13:53 PM
And 'Mister Vanilla' is a 'serious' name, how?

Kid, look at my account creation date. I was posting on GameFAQs before you were born. Back then, the series actually made good games.
---
Piza -- a wonder? You mean because some guy failed engineering? No comment. - Abyssmal Fiend
#16Mister_VanillaPosted 2/18/2013 6:37:31 PM
call of duty posted...
And 'Mister Vanilla' is a 'serious' name, how?

Kid, look at my account creation date. I was posting on GameFAQs before you were born. Back then, the series actually made good games.

...is this where I come back with " Nuh uh! Im older than you!"?

Please.

Lighten up, Francis.
#17pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/18/2013 6:39:34 PM
I am just afraid of what this board is going to be after the meeting and on Thursday, how bad its going to be, to bad I have to work or I would be monitoring this board to see reaction to the meeting.

Anybody want to wager on how bad this board gets.

No matter how good Sony does or what they show its not going to please everyone.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#18hotgamerPosted 2/18/2013 6:52:08 PM(edited)
ZeroGravity347 posted...
-PS4 announced Q1 2014
-$399 price point
-Dualshock 4

Launch titles
-----------------
-Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 Exclusive announced
-Final Fantasy XV PS4 Exclusive announced
-The Last Guardian PS4 exclusive announced
-Final Fantasy Versus XIII PS4 exclusive announced
-Mirrors Edge 2 PS4 Exclusive announced
-God Of War 4 PS4 exclusive announced

/seizure.

Kingdom hearts will remain PS exclusive (the main games anyway), but you,re seriously delusional if you think it will release in the next 3 years. Forget it, They didn't even start to work on it at all. They will only start working on it when Versus XIII is released.

Even if Versus XIII is released, you can bet other FF games will take most of the staff as well, delaying KH3, plus, you're probably gonna see a few more spinoffs on both Vita and 3DS before getting the next main game.

Forget about KH3 until at least 2016.

You can also forget about those being PS exclusive or the others for a few years as well. Except Versus XIII and The Last Guardian, they are bound to come out sooner, but not on PS4, but PS3 (at least Versus XIII is gonna be a PS3 exclusive).
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#19ExtremeLightPosted 2/18/2013 6:52:34 PM
ZeroGravity347 posted...
-PS4 announced Q1 2014
-$399 price point
-Dualshock 4

Launch titles
-----------------

/seizure.

---
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
#20The_MPerPosted 2/18/2013 6:54:03 PM
ZeroGravity347 posted...
-PS4 announced Q1 2014
-$399 price point
-Dualshock 4

Launch titles
-----------------

/seizure.

Lol.
---
PSN: The_MPer --- XBL: The U is Silent --- Wii: doesn't work anymore --- Steam: So Zetta Slow