This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If they made a Godzilla game for PS3 how would you want it designed?

#11CronoGuyverPosted 2/18/2013 11:41:56 PM
3D Sandbox game.
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#12Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 12:45:09 PM
bumpzilla
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#13este914Posted 2/19/2013 12:48:54 PM
Other - side scroller like Rampage! was done.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#14JusticeSwordPosted 2/19/2013 12:56:52 PM
Roachmeat posted...
Something like that "War of the Monsters" that was made on Playstation 2.

Came here to say this. war of the monsters, except the monsters max out at 100ft height, & make the cities bigger, add more maps & triggered events & give us 12 v 12 online with 24 player free for alls, itd be the greatest game of its kind!
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#15banzaiheilPosted 2/19/2013 12:58:31 PM
First-person rubber suit action baby! On Kinect!
---
RAMMSTEIN -Atlanta, GA 04/23/2012
Soooooooo good!
#16Stanger5150Posted 2/19/2013 1:06:26 PM
I want to control Godzilla underwater to travel to about 12 major cities. These will serve as levels. Then I just want to destroy them my way. If I can survive the military onslaught and destroy all major structures, I win!

Oh, and no f****** time limit!

Kinda like Rampage.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#17Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/19/2013 1:11:32 PM
Roachmeat posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
Roachmeat posted...
Oh, and put in that "americanized" Godzilla that got its own movie, but nobody liked. I'd main that.

No. that guy needs to be in Monster Hunter

I may the only American alive that is proud of that version of Godzilla. It was so sleek and spiked in the right areas. I think ole boy even had its own Saturday morning cartoon.

I once read that they put 'Zila' in a movie with the rest of the Godzilla cast just so it could get creamed first. (^_^)

Yes, there was a cartoon based around the Tristar Godzilla, and it was also in Godzilla: Final Wars, but it wasn't the first to get beat from what I remember. Personally, I loved the Tristar Godzilla as a stand-alone movie, but it shouldn't have had Godzilla in the name. Also, there is another American Godzilla in development.

To answer the question though, I would like an updated version of Super Godzilla.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZhXCvkLhTI

Preferably with 3D movement that didn't deal with the grid on the bottom.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#18Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:12:26 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
I want to control Godzilla underwater to travel to about 12 major cities. These will serve as levels. Then I just want to destroy them my way. If I can survive the military onslaught and destroy all major structures, I win!

Oh, and no f****** time limit!

Kinda like Rampage.

take out the time limit and you basically have this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLpE1jd9zTo
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#19nihilist212Posted 2/19/2013 1:12:50 PM
Brocken_Jr posted...
3d roam like the gamecube one, i loved that game back then

This. I also liked the idea someone else mentioned, about the American Godzilla being in it. That movie was so awful, and they turned Godzilla into a huge Velociraptor.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#20spectermaster14Posted 2/19/2013 1:34:14 PM(edited)
Devilman_Amon posted...
Roachmeat posted...
Oh, and put in that "americanized" Godzilla that got its own movie, but nobody liked. I'd main that.

No. that guy needs to be in Monster Hunter

I may the only American alive that is proud of that version of Godzilla. It was so sleek and spiked in the right areas. I think ole boy even had its own Saturday morning cartoon.

I once read that they put 'Zila' in a movie with the rest of the Godzilla cast just so it could get creamed first. (^_^)

The design itself is great, it's just a bit off for something as iconic as Godzilla. He's had a fair share of redesigns, but Zilla was a bit too different in behavior and style that I can totally understand someone disliking it. Doesn't help that the movie itself was pretty mediocre. Still better than, like, Son of Godzilla and such but not as good as a better one. Coincidentally, apparently Biolante was just released on DVD. Picked it up for five bucks, love that one.

As for a game... I just want another Destroy All Monsters Melee. It's fine the way it is, just add more ****.

EDIT: Also, guest appearance from Clover. Would KILL for Godzilla and Clover to fight it out in some form.