This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If they made a Godzilla game for PS3 how would you want it designed?

#21RollingCradlePosted 2/19/2013 1:17:55 PM
AWESOMELY, is how!!!
#22Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:38:44 PM
spectermaster14 posted...

The design itself is great, it's just a bit off for something as iconic as Godzilla. He's had a fair share of redesigns, but Zilla was a bit too different in behavior and style that I can totally understand someone disliking it. Doesn't help that the movie itself was pretty mediocre. Still better than, like, Son of Godzilla and such but not as good as a better one. .

If the movie had been renamed "The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms" I think I'd have been fine with it, because if you ever saw that movie, it has more in common with Godzilla 1998 than actual previous Godzilla movies.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#23theshovellerPosted 2/19/2013 9:43:51 PM
A game like Katamari Damacy, if only because why not. Have Godzilla roll cities up into a ball before nuking them with his radioactive laser breath, or whatever the hell it was that he had! Eventually, he can roll up the whole universe, and then we're screwed. But hey - at least he wouldn't have to worry about any damn illegal aliens trying to horn in on his action, right? Right?!?
#24Thermador446Posted 2/19/2013 9:45:06 PM
RAMPAGE clone, but 3d
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#25work_a_holicPosted 2/19/2013 9:45:25 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
An open world game where everything is destructible.

I will easily go with this as well. Any other way is wrong.
---
Now paying: Playstation 3- Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2, Aliens: Colonial Marines. Playstation Vita- Escape Plan, Sumioni: Demon Arts.