This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel like trading in my PS3 at GameStop for a Wii U

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I feel like trading in my PS3 at GameStop for a Wii U
3 years ago#21
You should wait for tomorow before doign that. Just in case the PS4 make you change your mind.
3 years ago#22
About $9
PSN: toadieman
3 years ago#23
May I ask why? I think the Wii U is a great system, and it's cool to have, but there is absolutely nothing to play yet. I'd hold off if I was you.
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
PSN: Lord_CBH / Live: LordCBH
3 years ago#24
PS4 hasn't been announced yet.
3 years ago#25
xIvan321 posted...
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
It would be better to sell it on ebay/craigslist/amazon/etc since Gamestop will give you about 10%-20% of what they will sell it for. Also you should wait since Wii U should get a price drop by the time the good games come out which is a year after it's been out.

They already have games that I want. I want to buy Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Ege and Monster Hunter. Plus they have a pretty good deluxe set right now where you can get both Zombie U and Nintendo Land free. By the time I get it though it will probably be March. I was asking a serious question but I guess I should ask a store employee instead. I know likely I'll get **** for it but I'm honestly tired of my PS3. I'm just done with it, there is not a single game interesting me for it right now. Most of the first party games are supporting rambo style of play and I do not like it anymore.

Rambo rules. If you have a problem with his style, you're like depressed or something. Maybe you should spend your money on a Doctor instead.
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
3 years ago#26
nouseravailable posted...
NeoMonk posted...
wait for a wii u price drop, it's coming soon.

Probably, the way its flopping... at least i hope so.

Don't get your hopes up. Nintendo publicly announced that there wouldn't be a price drop anytime soon.
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
3 years ago#27
Nintendo is selling the system at a loss so I doubt they will sell it any cheaper at this point. Also no matter how good a PS4 may sound I think I know how the story will go... I am very unlikely of buying it. I really have no faith in next generation gaming.
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. Former MPH player of the KI:U board.
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
3 years ago#28
You think you don't want your PS3 now but,you will regret trading it in later.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
3 years ago#29
The WiiU sucks though. It's currently competing with the Vita for last place in everything. Why would you want to buy that?
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
3 years ago#30
Lol Wii U. Okay, go ahead, make that mistake.
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I feel like trading in my PS3 at GameStop for a Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived