This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy X HD was announced over a year ago but only took a month to make.

#1EternalWolfPosted 2/19/2013 1:00:39 AM
Versus still isn't out, Agito still hasn't been localized and they have been working on sequels to one of their worst Final Fantasy game ever made. They also released their worst game ever made, Final Fantasy XIV, which literally nobody cared about because it was so bad, in that time span.

WHAT... THE... F***...
---
As We Go...
http://i42.tinypic.com/2m82zjm.jpg
#2SquareSidePosted 2/19/2013 1:33:59 AM
They got that American work ethic going on...
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#3matt091282Posted 2/19/2013 1:35:12 AM
They really wasted their time re-making FFIV.
#4RoxasANobodyPosted 2/19/2013 1:36:25 AM
EternalWolf posted...
They also released their worst game ever made, Final Fantasy XIV, which literally nobody cared about because it was so bad, in that time span.

The reason why they rereleased it was because of the negative feedback. To say that "nobody cared" would completely defeat the purpose of them releasing it again.
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#5matt091282Posted 2/19/2013 1:37:57 AM
RoxasANobody posted...
EternalWolf posted...
They also released their worst game ever made, Final Fantasy XIV, which literally nobody cared about because it was so bad, in that time span.

The reason why they rereleased it was because of the negative feedback. To say that "nobody cared" would completely defeat the purpose of them releasing it again.

Yeah, Square took huge offense to all of the negative feedback. I think they want as far to say that they didn't want it ruining the legacy of the series or something like that. I'm not really a MMO guy, so I don't know if I'd really take a look at it.
#6TehAssasinPosted 2/19/2013 2:11:50 AM
Just to add salt into injury; Square Enix is also going to be more actively involved in mobile gaming. Prepare to see more horrendous casual title like All The Bravest and hundreds of re-releases of old titles in these platforms.

Wait, Bravely Default you asking? Heheheh NO the fans don't deserve good games!

Yea... Square Enix..
#7matt091282Posted 2/19/2013 2:14:26 AM
Yeah, I think I saw on their website they are planning on putting the older FF titles on mobile devices. Swell.
#8Deimos259Posted 2/19/2013 2:17:06 AM
I think they'll remake FFV for the iOS/Android instead of 3DS
---
http://i.imgur.com/0llA3YV.jpg
#9IHeartMetroidPosted 2/19/2013 2:19:20 AM
I remember back in the days of Square. Not Squeenix. Just Square.

Secret of Mana.

FFVI.

Chrono Trigger.

Super Mario RPG.

I miss that.
---
Currently ignoring 3 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
#10noutBrPosted 2/19/2013 2:59:50 AM
Deimos259 posted...
I think they'll remake FFV for the iOS/Android instead of 3DS

They won't get my money unless it's for Vita/3DS or any home console but yeah I can really see that happening.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r