This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I will CURSE Square Enix forever if FF Versus is NOT a PS3 game!!! >:(

#21HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 6:23:02 AM
Cojirosean posted...
STOP! This was their plan all along! They want one of their fans, consumed by hated and despair, to turn into Ragnarok and destroy the world!

not funny >_<
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#22ThePatrickPosted 2/19/2013 9:48:27 AM
Go ahead and start cursing them! It looks like the game either is shelved, or else it will come out so late in the PS3's life cycle that they are gonna prep it for the PS4 instead.
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored
#23nonexistingheroPosted 2/19/2013 9:59:38 AM
Them taking as long to remake FFX with slightly improved graphics, as it took them to develop the whole original game, just shows how much SE fails these days.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#24pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/19/2013 10:01:16 AM
After a year and SE finally brings FFX out of the closet and shows almost nothing and a poor trailer at that, this game should be already out.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#25plasticman13Posted 2/19/2013 10:12:34 AM
Yet you will still buy everything SE releases on home consoles.
---
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#26HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:48:41 AM
ThePatrick posted...
Go ahead and start cursing them! It looks like the game either is shelved, or else it will come out so late in the PS3's life cycle that they are gonna prep it for the PS4 instead.

FF9 and FF12 are proof that SE still releases games on their previous console.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#27SuperrpgmanPosted 2/20/2013 6:41:20 PM
Dear Topic Creator,

Thank you for the free Publicity!

We will continue to neither confirm nor deny FFXIIIVerus to continue to mock you for being foolish enough to think it was ever going to happen in the bloody first place. Even if we do bother making it, it will be so different from the original product, and we won't even try to hide this fact.

The truth is, we know you want it so bad that you don't care if it's a Fighting game, with 20 characters, only 4 of which won't be simple palate swaps, and over $500 worth of on disc DLC, which I'm sure you'll gladly mortgage your house for, because despite what you say, you've bought all our other games with the words Final Fantasy slapped on them, and have therefore made the only vote that truly matters to us, the one that you make with your wallet!

Thank you for your blind fanboy patronage. You my friend are part of lifeblood of the games we personally develop! Remember, logic isn't very friendly, so keep ignoring it, and keepon voting with your wallet!

Your wallet's biggest fan,
Square-Enix
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill