This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ps4 graphics will blow everyone away tomorrow!

#21Stanger5150Posted 2/19/2013 10:43:06 AM
I guarantee I won't be blown away. It takes much more than graphics to do that. I haven't been impressed with graphical power since I was a kid, and I really couldn't care less. Final Fantasy XV could use pre-rendered backgrounds and FF IX character models for all I care.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#22dj___rollPosted 2/19/2013 10:43:13 AM
Quote:we all knew .they will show the NEW ridge racer game on the ps4 .if this is really what we will see on the Wednesday announcement
@djwagon
I find your writing horrible. The fact that you take the time to capitalize random words, but not the first word in a sentences is mind boggling. And you have no clue how to use punctuation.

If you ever want someone to actually read or understand what you write, you should go take a beginning English class.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#23kingofjamaicaPosted 2/19/2013 11:04:12 AM
Being a PC gamer, I doubt I'll be blown away by the graphics if they show off any games running on PS4 hardware.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#24TerotrousPosted 2/19/2013 11:10:22 AM(edited)
It's also true that I can't be impressed by graphics of any fidelity. We've already reached the point where graphics are close enough to real life. The only way I could actually be blown away was if PS4 was actually full VR, complete with full sensory immersion. Cause that's really the next jump from what we've got now (and it's probably 20+ years away).
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#25andsoitendsPosted 2/19/2013 11:36:15 AM
Nothing they show will be any better than a high end pc.

What about "just as good as a high end PC"?
---
and to think ill be 25 this year.....ugh god, i just dont even care anymore imma spend my time playing skyrim - Spike, on being a virgin
#26shinra35800Posted 2/19/2013 11:38:18 AM(edited)
^a little under that since it is an AMD machine and has lower video card ram and lower physical ram.