This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: KH3 or Versus XIII?

#11Flare1721Posted 2/19/2013 10:59:17 AM
thedarklordx3 posted...
metfan57 posted...
Flare1721 posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...
metfan57 posted...
if KH3 is anything like KH2 then i will probably commit suicide.
versusXIII

the best thing for KH3 would be to void/spoil all of the games on the handhelds by summarizing the details important for the plot of KH3, otherwise only people who've played every spin off would understand it

if they do that, people who've yet to play the spinoffs will be mad, but why would you play KH3 before the spinoffs if you cared about the spinoffs?

Except there not spinoffs.

if they were important sequels to the smash hit original game(that was on a major console)
why the hell would they be released on three different handhelds.
the story is ruined for me anyway, i miss when it was sora donald and goofy looking for his friends in disney worlds, not this roxas org13 BS

this.

if they were important, it'd be KH3, 4, 5, etc.

not KH: DDD, BBS, 358/2, re:coded/coded, etc.

they're spinoffs, in the same sense that god of war on the PSP(unchained or chains of olympus or something) ghost of sparta and now ascension are part of the GoW franchise but not main games like GoW 1,2 and 3

Incorrect. Nomura himself said that every entry is of the up most importance to the KH story line. Anything that may be considered a spin-off would be the V-cast game.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#12pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/19/2013 11:00:02 AM
thedarklordx3 posted...
metfan57 posted...
Flare1721 posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...
the best thing for KH3 would be to void/spoil all of the games on the handhelds by summarizing the details important for the plot of KH3, otherwise only people who've played every spin off would understand it

if they do that, people who've yet to play the spinoffs will be mad, but why would you play KH3 before the spinoffs if you cared about the spinoffs?

Except there not spinoffs.

if they were important sequels to the smash hit original game(that was on a major console)
why the hell would they be released on three different handhelds.
the story is ruined for me anyway, i miss when it was sora donald and goofy looking for his friends in disney worlds, not this roxas org13 BS

this.

if they were important, it'd be KH3, 4, 5, etc.

not KH: DDD, BBS, 358/2, re:coded/coded, etc.

they're spinoffs, in the same sense that god of war on the PSP(unchained or chains of olympus or something) ghost of sparta and now ascension are part of the GoW franchise but not main games like GoW 1,2 and 3

Incorrect. Nomura himself said that every entry is of the up most importance to the KH story line. Anything that may be considered a spin-off would be the V-cast game.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721

Except Nomura says a lot of things that end up being false as well, hard to take him at his word.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#13potatodoodPosted 2/19/2013 11:56:04 AM
KH3 for me. I want the end, seeing as how the story is 2/3 done (KH1 & 2), or more like more like 7/8 done.

With versus, the story never started, so I don't want it as bad.

Plus with versus, someone said whatever they didn't do in KH:DDD would be applied to versus, so I can assume the same with respects to versus and KH3.
#14TelekiNoctisPosted 2/19/2013 12:35:24 PM
FFvs13 because there hasn't been a Final Fantasy game this entire gen.

I'm not sure what FF13, FF13-2, and this Lightning Returns stuff is but it's not Final Fantasy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iJ8BI.gif
#15RoxasANobodyPosted 2/19/2013 12:42:01 PM
This topic is a Grammar Nazi's dream.

I picked KH3 because seeing it in next gen graphics would be great. However, Versus XIII would be more realistic because of the environment it is set in. How would you all feel if Nomura said the reason why Versus XIII was delayed was so that the lore of XIII's universe could be told through Lightning before his world could be properly introduced?
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#16pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/19/2013 12:45:02 PM(edited)
From: RoxasANobody | Posted: 2/19/2013 11:42:01 AM | #015
This topic is a Grammar Nazi's dream.

I picked KH3 because seeing it in next gen graphics would be great. However, Versus XIII would be more realistic because of the environment it is set in. How would you all feel if Nomura said the reason why Versus XIII was delayed was so that the lore of XIII's universe could be told through Lightning before his world could be properly introduced?
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III

It sounds like an excuse to screw Nomura and his game.

Seems Versus is winning the poll so far interesting to say the least.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#17KCJ5062Posted 2/19/2013 12:44:36 PM
Kingdom Hearts 3.
#18Devilman_AmonPosted 2/19/2013 12:49:22 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...

so I want to know what y'all think, KH3 or versus XIII if you got to choose, which one would you want first?

Why do KH fans keep asking this same stupid question??

The KH team is working on Versus. They will move onto KH3 when Versus is done. The gameplay of Versus is a sort of blueprint for the battle engine in KH3.

Thats it.

Now shut up and wait like everyone else while you play your handheld KH spin offs..
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#19JulesNeciPosted 2/19/2013 12:51:41 PM
You deserve a cookie for including "both" in the options.
---
Since when is it such a crime to own a Vita and a 3DS and LOVE both of them?
#20docholliday504Posted 2/19/2013 12:55:15 PM
They should just void everything after the original Game. The story is awful.
---
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing...Madden 2013, Halo 4, Resident Evil 6, Persona 3