This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't get people that get games at midnight and beat them by 7 am

#11ARMs7777Posted 2/19/2013 11:04:18 AM
not my fault if the game is easy. Remeber the days when a 1 hour game would take weeks for months to beat?
#12crazyman32Posted 2/19/2013 11:04:20 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
So...people beating a game faster than some others is disrespectful now?

So I guess I'm disrespecting Capcom by going through RE1 and 2 and getting my playtime under three hours without even trying to do so?

I must also be disrespecting Rockstar/Remedy since I can beat the first two Max Payne titles in under four hours each?

I do agree it depends on the game length and I do take my time.I don't think it's disrespectful at all to finish a game quickly if you want.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#13Stanger5150Posted 2/19/2013 11:06:13 AM
I beat some games fast, and take my time with others. No way is the wrong way to play as long as you're having fun.

Also, beating the game doesn't mean I'm finished with it. I keep every game, and I re-play them. I have never been tired if playing a game I like. The only one I have officially quit playing is Mario Kart DS online because of all the goddamn hackers.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#14ninjarobot_22Posted 2/19/2013 11:30:43 AM(edited)
Actually when I play a games like Uncharted, Bioshock, Dead Space, Red Dead Redemption, GTA, Assassins Creed, InFamous 2, Batman Arkham Asylum/City I will take my time to enjoy the game and enjoy the environments, the characters, the side missions, and whatever else the game has to offer.

Now when I play a game like Call of Duty I will just go ahead and beat it right away because you can't even enjoy the environments or anything because there's parked cars blocking your pass or they put a lazy invisible wall to stop you.
---
"Thanks for the input Jeff."
#15Syi_2010Posted 2/19/2013 11:39:48 AM
7-10 hours in one block is no different than 7-10 hours over a few days. The time it takes is the same so the amount of days it is spread over is irrelevant.
---
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember