This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else praying tonight for Jesus to watch over Sony and their annoucement?

#21Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/19/2013 3:15:01 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
So you want Jesus to make Sony successful so that people at Microsoft and Nintendo will lose their jobs and children will starve?

But the bible teaches us that doing questionably evil acts is fine as long as it's for the greater good or if it's just self-proclaimed "evil" that's suffering.
---
JoJo's All-Star Battle (potential mains): Zeppeli, Wham, Jotaro, Okuyasu, Gyro, Josuke (JoJolion)
#22PhaseSlaethePosted 2/19/2013 3:16:20 PM
YHVH be praised.
#23MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:16:45 PM
Universquall posted...
It will be interesting to see if they can win you back. Sometimes miracles happen.

I like Sony.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#24darkphoenix181Posted 2/19/2013 3:17:03 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...
So you want Jesus to make Sony successful so that people at Microsoft and Nintendo will lose their jobs and children will starve?

But the bible teaches us that doing questionably evil acts is fine as long as it's for the greater good or if it's just self-proclaimed "evil" that's suffering.

no it doesn't. Jesus says do good to people that curse and use you.
How then do you justify evil acts if you cannot do bad things to people doing evil to you? Explain
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
#25jrr18Posted 2/19/2013 3:17:11 PM
Please pie king make it go Hilariously bad because it will amuse me.
---
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#26boofiePosted 2/19/2013 3:17:32 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
darkphoenix181 posted...

I don't think the bible teaches us anything. It's just a random bunch of stuff that you can interpret in any way you like.
#27UniversquallPosted 2/19/2013 3:19:14 PM
That sci-fi book has some interesting moments. Shocked Michael Bay hasn't turned it into a movie.
---
After the Fallout
#28Succulent_FartsPosted 2/19/2013 3:21:31 PM
Lol @ prayers. Prayers are basically just a placebo for the weak willed and weak minded
#29HoosierGuy88Posted 2/19/2013 3:25:03 PM
I'm an atheist but the idea of Jesus caring about game consoles seriously makes me laugh hard.
#30__starsnostarsPosted 2/19/2013 3:26:47 PM
I saw Jesus on the street once. I'm pretty sure he was playing Angry Birds on an iPhone.
---
That's our bones in the dust shining like the sun
We were golden We were golden We were golden