This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has the PS Store updated yet?

#11wiidundantPosted 2/19/2013 5:10:01 PM
If you just change the day YOU check the store to Wednesday from Tuesday, it'll always be updated. It's not like a title is going to sell out or you get any prize for downloading it first.
---
3DS: 2492-5419-1567
PSN: fenderstrathss
#12Seri-_-ouslyPosted 2/19/2013 5:13:05 PM
hoochiebed36 posted...
Remember when they moved the update up 2 entire days? Yeah you can wait a little bit.

WHITESHIRT GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, GET BACK ON PSN YOU SCRUB!!! (my GameFAQS account doesn't say my PSN, can you guess which of your friends I am?)
#13kyle78Posted 2/19/2013 5:20:42 PM
vashtricham posted...
Quote::/ Would it kill Sony to just...you know..update the damn store the morning of? They've already decided what's going to go into the update LONG before it actually happens, so what's the harm?
@Zakuroo
Would it kill you to wait until they update in the afternoon just like every other week

Well considering psn is a free service. Its (a) the price you pay for it being just that and (b) being a free service, resources and man power are limited. Chalk It up to bad luck or common sense, your choice.
---
Liberalism, defined as a mental disability.
#14kyle78Posted 2/19/2013 5:24:14 PM
Mister_Ruck posted...
Not even 3pm yet.

6:30 on the only coast that matters

In the bubble?
---
Liberalism, defined as a mental disability.
#15riddlebox89Posted 2/19/2013 5:24:49 PM
Zakuroo posted...
:/ Would it kill Sony to just...you know..update the damn store the morning of? They've already decided what's going to go into the update LONG before it actually happens, so what's the harm?

What's the harm with updating it at a different time each time they update it? Because it's better to set the update to one time and keep it that way regardless of what everybody feels about it.

Honestly would it kill you to just...you know...have some patience?
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#16SHAO-KhanPosted 2/19/2013 5:58:53 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Zakuroo posted...
:/ Would it kill Sony to just...you know..update the damn store the morning of? They've already decided what's going to go into the update LONG before it actually happens, so what's the harm?

What's the harm with updating it at a different time each time they update it? Because it's better to set the update to one time and keep it that way regardless of what everybody feels about it.

Honestly would it kill you to just...you know...have some patience?

yet the update is 2 hours late ....
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio