This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You now have the ability of the last game character you played as...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. You now have the ability of the last game character you played as...

User Info: jrr18

jrr18
3 years ago#1
What would you do?

I would buy a guitar and take over the world with the power of metal! (I just played brutal legend)
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101

User Info: Deimos259

Deimos259
3 years ago#2
I can wield swords skillfully thanks to some Fire Emblem unit. I would go on with my life as usual.
http://i.imgur.com/P2J58EY.jpg

User Info: pixel378

pixel378
3 years ago#3
I'm acrobatic with a zombie killing proficiency...

Ada Wong
MGO- Mr. Detroit

User Info: Power Turtle

Power Turtle
3 years ago#4
Last played dark souls.. but since i create the character and give them their abilities.. Hmm.. Last game i played with actual characters was Borderlands.. so i would summon my giant deathtrap to rob banks and other dastardly deeds.

I would also look for as much electric weaponry as possible since i'd be super badass with electricity and nearly immune to it!

User Info: jrr18

jrr18
3 years ago#5
Power Turtle posted...
Last played dark souls.. but since i create the character and give them their abilities.. Hmm.. Last game i played with actual characters was Borderlands.. so i would summon my giant deathtrap to rob banks and other dastardly deeds.

I would also look for as much electric weaponry as possible since i'd be super badass with electricity and nearly immune to it!

Player made charecters count.
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101

User Info: S1lver_Bull3t

S1lver_Bull3t
3 years ago#6
I'd be mentally messed up, but be able to make pretty amazing things with spare parts and I'd be able to completely break off people's arms and legs just by punching/stomping on them.
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."

User Info: metfan57

metfan57
3 years ago#7
rapelay
I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. You now have the ability of the last game character you played as...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived