This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You now have the ability of the last game character you played as...

#1jrr18Posted 2/19/2013 4:32:27 PM(edited)
What would you do?

I would buy a guitar and take over the world with the power of metal! (I just played brutal legend)
---
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#2Deimos259Posted 2/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
I can wield swords skillfully thanks to some Fire Emblem unit. I would go on with my life as usual.
---
http://i.imgur.com/P2J58EY.jpg
#3pixel378Posted 2/19/2013 4:31:41 PM
I'm acrobatic with a zombie killing proficiency...

Ada Wong
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#4Power TurtlePosted 2/19/2013 4:35:32 PM
Last played dark souls.. but since i create the character and give them their abilities.. Hmm.. Last game i played with actual characters was Borderlands.. so i would summon my giant deathtrap to rob banks and other dastardly deeds.

I would also look for as much electric weaponry as possible since i'd be super badass with electricity and nearly immune to it!
#5jrr18(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:37:34 PM
Power Turtle posted...
Last played dark souls.. but since i create the character and give them their abilities.. Hmm.. Last game i played with actual characters was Borderlands.. so i would summon my giant deathtrap to rob banks and other dastardly deeds.

I would also look for as much electric weaponry as possible since i'd be super badass with electricity and nearly immune to it!

Player made charecters count.
---
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#6S1lver_Bull3tPosted 2/19/2013 4:41:13 PM
I'd be mentally messed up, but be able to make pretty amazing things with spare parts and I'd be able to completely break off people's arms and legs just by punching/stomping on them.
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."
#7metfan57Posted 2/19/2013 4:56:00 PM
rapelay
---
I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE