This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's weird that as a Star Ocean fan I still havent played SO4

#1PrettyBoyMarthPosted 2/19/2013 4:41:09 PM
just heard too many awful things about it, like the characters and story. Only positive was fun/great combat, but I heard It's nightmare to collect Trophies for so I'm not sure if It's even worth getting into.
---
Wind Waker >>> Ocarina of Time. People who agree: 469
#2PhaseSlaethePosted 2/19/2013 4:42:05 PM
It is actually a sign that you ARE a Star Ocean fan if you haven't touched SO4.

Do everyone a favor and keep NOT touching it.
#3UniversquallPosted 2/19/2013 4:44:37 PM
You've heard wrong.
---
After the Fallout
#4Impaired MedicPosted 2/19/2013 4:45:14 PM
I played Star Ocean 4 for two hours. TWO HOURS!
Then I got an MRI to see if something was wrong with my brain. A normal person would take the game out after 10 minutes.
---
I eat stickers all the time, dude.
#5SH_expert44Posted 2/19/2013 4:51:24 PM
I dont see wht people have against it. It is a damn fun game with tons to do. Lots of crafting and great moves and a great battle system. The characters arent even that bad either. The acting for them fits them perfectly. Though it takes some time to get used to them. It is by no means perfect but its not an abomination.It seems like most haters have never even touched it and just spread blind hate.
---
( |_| |_\_/|)|_|)| i.imgur.com/PcsPz.gif i54.tinypic.com/2q9whw4.gif i.imgur.com/3QcMc.gif
_) || |__/\| |__|\_|
#6CooperRCPosted 2/19/2013 4:53:05 PM
I actually had more fun with this game than the first 2 Star Ocean games. Just ignore the trophies, they are just too painful.
#7thefinal7Posted 2/19/2013 5:36:21 PM
SH_expert44 posted...
I dont see wht people have against it. It is a damn fun game with tons to do. Lots of crafting and great moves and a great battle system. The characters arent even that bad either. The acting for them fits them perfectly. Though it takes some time to get used to them. It is by no means perfect but its not an abomination.It seems like most haters have never even touched it and just spread blind hate.

I absolutely HATE SO4, and I played and beat it back when it was only on the 360 at the time.

Ugh what a waste of life I'll never get back.
---
Not changing this sig until Sega releases Skies of Arcadia HD. Started 10/8/12
#8PhaseSlaethePosted 2/19/2013 5:36:37 PM
SH_expert44 posted...

Only the third sentence is right. Shame. This could have been worthwhile to read.
#9SayoriaPosted 2/19/2013 5:41:16 PM
I'm a fan too, but Square Enix made me lose interest when it was exclusive to the 360. I was hyped too. By the time it came out on PS3, I said screw it.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#10PsychoWolfXPosted 2/19/2013 5:48:59 PM
After playing SO3 I was pretty excited to play SO4, bought it a few days after release on the 360. My only real beef with the game is the text. I have pretty weak eyesight, but I rarely have any trouble making out small text in games.SO4 though? I don't think I'll ever be able to play it for more then 10 min at a time without getting sore eyes and a throbbing head.