This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I getting to old for ps3 gaming?

#3195_EclipsePosted 2/19/2013 9:24:32 PM
You're too old for gaming once your heart stops beating and the neurons in your brain stop firing.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#32monkeyman1911(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:26:50 PM
It seems that i never looked at it like that. (its something you love to do, your not to old) I guess if i played for 12 hours straight and never got up or showered lol it would be a concern but i have a life too.

side note: the posters i have are MAX PAYNE 3 - LA NOIRE - GTA V so idk whats childish about those.
#33xtacbPosted 2/19/2013 9:29:08 PM
Lebron James is 28, is a multimillionaire, could get plenty of ladies if he wasnt married

and he STILL plays video games
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#34pureradiancePosted 2/19/2013 9:37:54 PM
HoosierGuy88 posted...
You're never too old for gaming. That's like saying you're too old to watch movies or you're too old to watch TV. It's just another form of entertainment.

^this. I always find it hilarious when people question my gaming habits (I'm 25 myself) and then mouth off all the TV shows they follow that I've never heard off. AT the end of the day, we spend similar amounts of time staring at a TV hoping to be entertained
---
PSN ID: pristine20
#35Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/19/2013 9:42:07 PM
Nightwish posted...
Gaming is an ageless hobby, gaming posters and stuff on the other hand is kinda weird 25+

Why's it weird to have a collection of some kind gaming related. Don't talk out of your ass.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#36MyLovelyTotoriPosted 2/19/2013 9:44:49 PM
Dudes. Here in this country, those employees (adults in suits and necktie, if you dont get what im bringing) from many kinds of firms always stop by in the PS3 rental place during breaks and after-work.
#37BurgerTime79Posted 2/19/2013 9:46:36 PM
ce_ec, you're on a video game boards, trashing on people's lives, beliefs, and opinions. Knock it off. People are allowed to have whatever the **** they want, and if you have an issue with that, then it's not your place to vocalize/post it. All it's showing is that people can't say something without you flaming them. Someone out there likely see something you have an interest in that they can harass you for. Doesn't mean their right, just as you're not right in how your treating the TC, or anyone else who sides with him.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#38bigdeezPosted 2/19/2013 9:48:12 PM
gaming posters and stuff on the other hand is kinda weird 25+

Why? I don't have Kirby posters up lol or Pokemon ones. no offense if you have those posters btw.
---
Brother Seamus? Like an Irish monk? -- The Dude
#39MyLovelyTotoriPosted 2/19/2013 9:50:27 PM
bigdeez posted...
gaming posters and stuff on the other hand is kinda weird 25+

Why? I don't have Kirby posters up lol or Pokemon ones. no offense if you have those posters btw.

Probably because he thinks your mom will go "Oh my God, what are you a 26 year old baby!?" when she sees your DMC or COD posters.
#40theGodPantiesPosted 2/19/2013 9:52:01 PM
monkeyman1911 posted...
I know its a weird thing to ask on a game board but sometimes i wonder. I have over 100 ps3 games and 23 collectors editions displayed in my man cave and video game posters hanging up and sometimes when i look at them i think im 26 wtf am i doing? But i love playing video games and i love collectors editions. IDK im just confused i guess

I have that moment quite often and I'm in my 40s

Disregard it. It is just the establishment telling you to grow up.

F*** them
---
FACT: Demon's Souls: rpg of the millennium