This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

when will developers learn that nobody wants multiplayer Trophies/Achievements

#11LeanaunfurledPosted 2/19/2013 9:06:55 PM
I'm fine with them.
---
Not removing this sig until Bravely Default:Flying Fairy is localized.
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
#12imsalingawayPosted 2/19/2013 9:14:31 PM
I'm just confused why there's so much hate over something so innocent. I always thought it was neat that a game would come packed with challenges thought up by the dev team. If they added an option to turn off trophy/achievement notification in-game then nobody would even care or argue about this.
#13shinra35800Posted 2/19/2013 9:15:09 PM
they were created because fans asks for them. fans did this :P
#14MourningReignsPosted 2/19/2013 9:16:01 PM
PrettyBoyMarth posted...
DLC shouldnt have added Trophies either, both of those are add-ons to the game and should be treated as nothing but options.

Apparently, the majority of games do like them. GameFAQs users aren't the majority.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#15goldenboy1867Posted 2/19/2013 9:19:31 PM
Every console has trophies already ( i think ) and they wouldn't take them away. Somepeople hate them and some like them, i like them.
---
are you saying i can run from a bullet
#16KCJ5062Posted 2/19/2013 9:23:28 PM
imsalingaway posted...
I'm just confused why there's so much hate over something so innocent. I always thought it was neat that a game would come packed with challenges thought up by the dev team. If they added an option to turn off trophy/achievement notification in-game then nobody would even care or argue about this.

This is about multiplayer trophies/achievements. Not single player ones.
#17ninjakrakenPosted 2/19/2013 9:28:08 PM
I like trophies but hate multiplayer trophies. The remedy I have come up with is I don't try to obtain the multiplayer trophies.

Although I must admit, the fact that the upcoming Tomb Raider will have online multiplayer bugs the hell outta me. Want to complete but don't want to complete, what to do?!
---
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
#18huyiPosted 2/19/2013 10:19:53 PM(edited)
i not only hate FORCED online trophies, i also hate the fact that publishers want people to PAY to get platinum because of online passes, there is a reason why they put the online trophies there in the first place to make money from the online passes!
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#19NulshPosted 2/20/2013 12:17:02 AM
I was gutted to see inversion have mp trophies, supposedly u have 2 play for 250 hrs. Ridiculous. If namco removed tht trophy or just gave it to everyone lots more folk who go for trophies would buy it.
---
Nulsh
#20Stanger5150Posted 2/20/2013 12:18:38 AM
You can only speak for yourself...

Your opinion does not represent all of us.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand