This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honestly, how pissed will you be if Sony bombs the conference tomorrow?

#1zerogravity399Posted 2/19/2013 10:46:39 PM
How upset will you be if Sony bombs the conference tomorrow, and announces terrible games like SingStar, Wonderbook, as launch titles? Honestly. I would probably not buy the console at all and tell them to go screw themselves. That is absolutely unacceptable. They've been notorious for pulling crap like this in the past so honestly I can't dismiss the possibility of this happening.
#2PhaseBlackPosted 2/19/2013 10:47:58 PM
In other words - U scared
---
PSVita & 3DS
#3DemonicDracoPosted 2/19/2013 10:48:29 PM
honestly dont care what the press conference is, they can call it just to say "xbox sucks, thats all, no questions" for all i care.
---
Beauty is the only truth in this world.
#4IcrushlilpeoplePosted 2/19/2013 10:48:54 PM
zerogravity399 posted...
How upset will you be if Sony bombs the conference tomorrow, and announces terrible games like SingStar, Wonderbook, as launch titles? Honestly. I would probably not buy the console at all and tell them to go screw themselves. That is absolutely unacceptable. They've been notorious for pulling crap like this in the past so honestly I can't dismiss the possibility of this happening.

Don't care, Got $10 from them.
#5ADHDguitarPosted 2/19/2013 10:49:26 PM
The newly born Playstation fan in me will be very pissed.

The Nintendrone in me will be very pleased.

I'm torn...
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#6zerogravity399(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:49:27 PM
DemonicDraco posted...
honestly dont care what the press conference is, they can call it just to say "xbox sucks, thats all, no questions" for all i care.

If you don't care then you have no reason to post in this topic. This is for the people that actually care and are concerned about the future of Sony and their decision making.
#7SophisticationPosted 2/19/2013 10:49:44 PM
It is Sony... Of course they will fall on their face -- regardless if they do or not, the media will have a field day with them. Tomorrow will be disastrous, not because it is, but because the media will make you and anyone willing to click their sites believe it was.

The expectations have been set too high to turn back. Sony did this to themselves by the teaser, the chest pounding, the jabs at micro and nintendo, the hints and leaks here and there... The media will feel, no matter what happens, that it wasn't enough and then go out of their way to tell you why sony dropped the ball.

Be ready for it... The hour looms.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#8Seifer_usPosted 2/19/2013 10:51:20 PM
Anyone who would bomb a conference is a terrorist.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#9zerogravity399(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:52:58 PM
Sophistication posted...
It is Sony... Of course they will fall on their face -- regardless if they do or not, the media will have a field day with them. Tomorrow will be disastrous, not because it is, but because the media will make you and anyone willing to click their sites believe it was.

The expectations have been set too high to turn back. Sony did this to themselves by the teaser, the chest pounding, the jabs at micro and nintendo, the hints and leaks here and there... The media will feel, no matter what happens, that it wasn't enough and then go out of their way to tell you why sony dropped the ball.

Be ready for it... The hour looms.

I'm not concerned about the media. I'm concerned about what Sony will be showing tomorrow. PS4 is likely, yes. But the games, the launch titles, I'm worried about. I don't want it to be another disaster like when they announced the PS3 at E3. I'm sick and tired of these god damn gimmicks, these stupid motion controllers, these idiotic Dance games, these Singstar games, that type of BS is poisoning the industry and these morons are going to dig their own grave if they keep this up.
#10DemonicDracoPosted 2/19/2013 10:56:13 PM
zerogravity399 posted...
DemonicDraco posted...

If you don't care then you have no reason to post in this topic. This is for the people that actually care and are concerned about the future of Sony and their decision making.

you said how pissed, not at all is a degree of pissed. sony is a giant corp. not really concerned about their future, they will be fine.
---
Beauty is the only truth in this world.