This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honestly, how pissed will you be if Sony bombs the conference tomorrow?

#31diggyfreshPosted 2/19/2013 11:49:59 PM
Money makes people happy. Sony gave out $10 PSN credit. The announcement tomorrow will disappoint and make people sad. So, Sony is already apologizing in advance by giving out this "damage control" money.

Sony is smart!
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#32Juvart24Posted 2/20/2013 12:57:50 AM(edited)
zerogravity399 posted...
Plasma_Returns posted...
Nah you can get over it if you like. You're free to go anytime. I have a right to voice my complaints and voice my dissatisfaction. If you don't like it, you can leave. I buy these products, I have every right to address what I don't like.

I buy Sony products as well. What's your point? I'm not going to cry over a freaking conference because they didn't fulfill my fantasy. I'm done here, kid.

I wouldn't call it a fantasy. All I'm asking for is for Sony to refrain from showing games that will disappoint people. Games like Singstar and those dance games that have ruined their E3 shows in the past. I'm not asking for anything else. I just don't want them to miss this opportunity tomorrow to make an impression.

Why care about a corporation that cares only about your money? If they don't deliver what you want move on to another. The name of the company shouldn't matter. You owe them nothing. Unless you own stock then yes go ahead and be pissed.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
GT: Juvart24
#33SanboxmagicianPosted 2/20/2013 1:09:10 AM
I don't see what's to be pissed about if they were to so call bomb their own conference. There easily could've been no big conference to begin with. It's only your fault if you hyped yourself self up so much.. and didn't expect the possibility to be let down.
#34ryan0991Posted 2/20/2013 1:31:35 AM
Plasma_Returns' jimmies seem kind of rustled.
---
http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-1/BOBtheMASTER.png
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.