This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel like I've just about played everything worthwhile in the PS3 library.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I feel like I've just about played everything worthwhile in the PS3 library.

User Info: Vaz126

Vaz126
3 years ago#1
Maybe it's just because last year was a kind of suckish year for gaming, but I haven't really touched my PS3 since Assassin's Creed 3 (which was a letdown in the end.)

I've pretty much played everything that most people would recommend, as well as those more "out there" titles that I liked such as Cross Edge or Rune Factory. Maybe it's just me, since I HAVE always liked portable libraries better for the massive amounts of RPGs (My favorite genre).

But I don't know, it just seems like now I don't have much to do but let my PS3 collect dust until the next big thing comes out. (I'm looking at you, The Last Of Us)
Important Life Lesson #17: Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.
PSN: AnonymousXIII

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
3 years ago#2
Play HDN
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: Phophenomenon

Phophenomenon
3 years ago#3
You should totally wait for Atelier Ayesha.

jk.
Playing: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch!

User Info: Vaz126

Vaz126
3 years ago#4
Bancario51 posted...
Play HDN

Isn't that basically some harem fanservice anime in disguise?

Though upon looking up gameplay, it seems interesting. Though I could have sworn this was a strategy game(not good at those) unless I'm thinking of something else completely.
Important Life Lesson #17: Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.
PSN: AnonymousXIII
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I feel like I've just about played everything worthwhile in the PS3 library.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived