This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Really Square Enix? Really?

#11Ivany2008Posted 2/20/2013 1:55:52 AM
Some mobile games are amazing. Ive been playing over 300 hours of Jet pack joyride, it's just so addicting
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.
#12Pharsti01Posted 2/20/2013 1:56:26 AM
Well, its SE, what were you expecting?
#13TehAssasinPosted 2/20/2013 2:08:18 AM
Are some of you here employers or shareholders of such company or something? What does the income of a company has to do with consumer's having to put up the negative direction of a once well respected company that they are going?

Seriously, look at the massive library of games released on the mobile/web browser compared to GAMING CONSOLES as of late. Why can't companies make quality titles to attract customers instead of making abundant amount of sh*tfest casual video games, ones which usually play like crap and receive negative criticism by public.

From business point of view, sure it is lucrative. But to the eyes of the fanbase, it is a stupid move. Think about it. The fanbase wanted Kingdom Hearts 3? Like after how many years since Kingdom Hearts 2 which has been well-received and sequel which has been demanded greatly? Where is it? Instead, what did we get today. A browser game.

See what Square Enix did with Final Fantasy franchise. The same thing. Bunch of slaps in the faces to the fans of the company and its products.
#14ValorZraykPosted 2/20/2013 2:10:26 AM
we've known about this for a while....
---
Kingdom Hearts: 3D>BbS>1>Days>Coded>ReCOM>2 >CoM
Final Fantasy: 10>13>7>12>4>1>2>10-2
#15IamthekuzalolPosted 2/20/2013 2:27:50 AM
Pretty old news. Also Square Enix could come up with the most appalling project ever and that's wouldn't surprise me in the least. It's f****** SE, that's why.
#16KOTRsssPosted 2/20/2013 2:39:40 AM
The old business model isnt working anymore.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#17Wario_manPosted 2/20/2013 2:40:52 AM
I'm just waiting to hear that Versus has become a mobile exclusive.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#18RomangeloPosted 2/20/2013 2:46:01 AM
I hate the mobile era as well.

hope it's gonna end soon.

imagine if SE makes those FF remakes for PS3 along with PSP and iOS, it's gonna sell millions on the PS store. FF7 8 9 are on top 5 best seller PSOne classics for years and it's not even a port or a remaster/remake.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > II > III > I
#19find no fan tar seaPosted 2/20/2013 3:07:24 AM
TehAssasin posted...
See what Square Enix did with Final Fantasy franchise. The same thing. Bunch of slaps in the faces to the fans of the company and its products.

Yes, and sooner or later they're gonna pay for it. Just take a look at the latest DMC fiasco!
---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#20CallOfGoaty(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 3:12:41 AM
It seems that most of you are losing the point here. Back when KH: DDD was released:

"The next game after this would b KH 3"

So? Lies? Really Square?