This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign If You Got The Free $10 PSN Credit & What Did You Buy With It

#51Great_Pudding_3Posted 2/20/2013 7:52:41 AM
I got $5 from Sony, used with the $2 in my account to get Silent Hill =)
---
PSN: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#52mattdawg81Posted 2/20/2013 7:52:57 AM
TehRYNOL posted...
What's this about $10 PSN credit? :O

Apparently, starting last night, Sony started sending out a $10 voucher to its loyal customers. I can confirm this as I have received one and it is legit.

For those that didn't get it, just be patient. It doesn't seem to be a set criteria in getting one. I received mine, but someone who spent WAY more money on PSN or had PS+, didn't get one. I think it has to do with what "section" of the globe/country they decided to distribute them on first. So I imagine they will trickle down to everyone soon.

As to why they are doing this, I can only speculate it is to make us extra happy right before the big announcement today lol.
---
PSN ID: MattZR1_81
#53Davidbaylor23Posted 2/20/2013 7:53:52 AM
I got it and I believe I will be buying the skyrim dragonborn dlc
#54buffy720Posted 2/20/2013 7:54:54 AM
Wow, I'm impressed, Sony.

I just checked and saw that I had gotten my credit. I have no idea what I'm going to buy with it, though.
---
"You're right. I am a weapon. Every cell in my body is aching for a fight. They long to collide with their anti-existence." ~ Jr.
#55JohnHitman47Posted 2/20/2013 7:56:13 AM
Sign, got it this morning don't know what to get, meh i wait for a good sale.
---
Love good shooters and horror.
#56vitariPosted 2/20/2013 7:59:30 AM
mattdawg81 posted...
TehRYNOL posted...
What's this about $10 PSN credit? :O

Apparently, starting last night, Sony started sending out a $10 voucher to its loyal customers. I can confirm this as I have received one and it is legit.

For those that didn't get it, just be patient. It doesn't seem to be a set criteria in getting one. I received mine, but someone who spent WAY more money on PSN or had PS+, didn't get one. I think it has to do with what "section" of the globe/country they decided to distribute them on first. So I imagine they will trickle down to everyone soon.

As to why they are doing this, I can only speculate it is to make us extra happy right before the big announcement today lol.

That last part was what I thought too. At first I thought it was a joke message but it turned out real. Yes though, I think they are building hype for the big announcement and maybe getting more people to go to the store.
---
Trolling- Any opinion that doesn't capitulate to consensus.
#57Latios77Posted 2/20/2013 8:01:21 AM
how to get the free PSN card?
#58ImMrMojoRisinPosted 2/20/2013 8:03:51 AM
Latios77 posted...
how to get the free PSN card?

Stare at your PSN Inbox until it appears?

LOL, there's really no "how to" here... They are just sending them out.
#59ymdasePosted 2/20/2013 8:19:30 AM
PaiZuriFAN posted...
y spend it so fast?
#60Dagger1087Posted 2/20/2013 8:26:14 AM
gillz107 posted...
hyperskate65 posted...
Why did you guys get $10?

This. Maybe this is some type of running joke topic.

*Signs* Its not a joke. The message from Sony thanked us for being being loyal customers and gave us a $10 credit.

As for me, I haven't decided waht to spend mine on yet.
---
PSN: XIII_Lightning