This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign If You Got The Free $10 PSN Credit & What Did You Buy With It

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sign If You Got The Free $10 PSN Credit & What Did You Buy With It
2 years ago#51
I got $5 from Sony, used with the $2 in my account to get Silent Hill =)
---
PSN: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
2 years ago#52
TehRYNOL posted...
What's this about $10 PSN credit? :O

Apparently, starting last night, Sony started sending out a $10 voucher to its loyal customers. I can confirm this as I have received one and it is legit.

For those that didn't get it, just be patient. It doesn't seem to be a set criteria in getting one. I received mine, but someone who spent WAY more money on PSN or had PS+, didn't get one. I think it has to do with what "section" of the globe/country they decided to distribute them on first. So I imagine they will trickle down to everyone soon.

As to why they are doing this, I can only speculate it is to make us extra happy right before the big announcement today lol.
---
PSN ID: MattZR1_81
2 years ago#53
I got it and I believe I will be buying the skyrim dragonborn dlc
2 years ago#54
Wow, I'm impressed, Sony.

I just checked and saw that I had gotten my credit. I have no idea what I'm going to buy with it, though.
---
"You're right. I am a weapon. Every cell in my body is aching for a fight. They long to collide with their anti-existence." ~ Jr.
2 years ago#55
Sign, got it this morning don't know what to get, meh i wait for a good sale.
---
Love good shooters and horror.
2 years ago#56
mattdawg81 posted...
TehRYNOL posted...
What's this about $10 PSN credit? :O

Apparently, starting last night, Sony started sending out a $10 voucher to its loyal customers. I can confirm this as I have received one and it is legit.

For those that didn't get it, just be patient. It doesn't seem to be a set criteria in getting one. I received mine, but someone who spent WAY more money on PSN or had PS+, didn't get one. I think it has to do with what "section" of the globe/country they decided to distribute them on first. So I imagine they will trickle down to everyone soon.

As to why they are doing this, I can only speculate it is to make us extra happy right before the big announcement today lol.

That last part was what I thought too. At first I thought it was a joke message but it turned out real. Yes though, I think they are building hype for the big announcement and maybe getting more people to go to the store.
---
Trolling- Any opinion that doesn't capitulate to consensus.
2 years ago#57
how to get the free PSN card?
2 years ago#58
Latios77 posted...
how to get the free PSN card?

Stare at your PSN Inbox until it appears?

LOL, there's really no "how to" here... They are just sending them out.
2 years ago#59
PaiZuriFAN posted...
y spend it so fast?
2 years ago#60
gillz107 posted...
hyperskate65 posted...
Why did you guys get $10?

This. Maybe this is some type of running joke topic.

*Signs* Its not a joke. The message from Sony thanked us for being being loyal customers and gave us a $10 credit.

As for me, I haven't decided waht to spend mine on yet.
---
PSN: XIII_Lightning
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sign If You Got The Free $10 PSN Credit & What Did You Buy With It

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived