This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign If You Got The Free $10 PSN Credit & What Did You Buy With It

#71clanceyfaqsPosted 2/20/2013 9:12:34 AM
Yeeep. *signs*

I barely buy anything, so i was kinda surprised. i dunno what i will use it on, but i'm sure it will be something outrageously cool.
---
PSN; psclancey
#72renzsweetPosted 2/20/2013 9:32:09 AM
boredofyou posted...
*signs*

Not sure what I'm getting but I'm really surprised Sony did this.. Maybe I'll grab some interesting old school psone action.

Handing out 10 bones on the random.. Well played Sony! You are now light years ahead of Microsoft in my eyes. Not only are you not taxing my online multiplayer experience, you are paying me for my business..
Not to mention the fact that your systems haven't had red ring type issues like my boxes did.

Well played.

So true. I have long tried to buy multiplatform games on Xbox, trying to support a U.S. product since I am a war vet, but Sony has really stepped it up in my eyes. Free online and letting you play games at no extra cost if you get Plus. I now support them whenever I can, hard as it might be. I appreciate their effort.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#73MalifacentXPosted 2/20/2013 9:38:33 AM
I haven't checked my inbox yet but, if I have it when I get home, I think I'm finally going to pick up Chrono Cross.
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
You are a lightbulb assassin.
~Tmac2035 on "Splinter Cell"
#74NightDrifter05Posted 2/20/2013 9:40:04 AM(edited)
Their is absolutely no criteria. I know people with alternate accounts that have 0 purchases on them that got it. It's not based on how long you've had your account either since I've had mine since launch and didn't get it. I also don't think they are rolling it out area by area as someone who lives within 20 minutes from me got his and I have nothing. I think all Sony did was pick random people. Either they are doing something for the truly loyal people who have been around since launch and spent's more money or they just don't care because they know we are loyal and won't go anywhere.
#75SuperShadowAcePosted 2/20/2013 9:39:05 AM
I haven't gotten it.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#76CanesHousePosted 2/20/2013 9:51:44 AM
*Signs*
Got Final Fantasy VIII

This.
---
King of Board.
"Everybody defamates from miles away but face to face they haven't got a thing to say" Slipknot, The Heretic Anthem
#77shadowkratos774Posted 2/20/2013 9:59:17 AM(edited)
*signs*

Just got Journey
---
You will give the people an ideal to strive towards...
But in time, they will join you in the sun.
#78strangecityPosted 2/20/2013 9:58:18 AM
got it. only spent $2.50 for heartfire will save rest for later
---
Feed her Charlotte! Feed her Carrie! Feed her Samantha!
#79tmons78Posted 2/20/2013 9:58:31 AM
*signs*

Don't know what I'm getting yet, but it was definitely nice to get a free $10.
#80nil_camPosted 2/20/2013 10:01:08 AM
Got it!

And got Ys I & II Chronicles.