This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign If You Got The Free $10 PSN Credit & What Did You Buy With It

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sign If You Got The Free $10 PSN Credit & What Did You Buy With It
3 years ago#91
Did anyone who doesn't have a PS3 get this? I only have a PSP and a Vita and didn't receive it.
3 years ago#92
Econobrick posted...
paperwarior posted...
Don't know what I'll spend it on, but it expires in a couple weeks, so I can't just save it.

The redeem code expires in a couple of weeks, but if it's in your wallet now, you should be good. (yes?)
Ah, that makes more sense, but I'm still not totally sure.
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
3 years ago#93
Bumped me up to $31, forgot I had redeemed a card over the holidays so I was under impression I had less than $10 before checking.
Saving it up to see what game gets the PSP game sale, since pretty much every other contest is obviously rigged, stuff I already got, or stuff that was on sale recently and I chose to not get.
I think of what you told me/ however sad life seems/ that sometimes tears can turn to dreams.
3 years ago#94
got mine too but why didn't my other accounts and some of my friends didn't
wishy washy
3 years ago#95
I haven't gotten one yet, I hope I do.

If I do, I'm going to save it for next week when The Walking Dead wins it's category and goes on sale. Since I have PS+ as well it'll be even cheaper. Then I can just buy the whole damn thing.
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407
3 years ago#96
I got the $10. I was thinking of getting Journey but $15 was too much for it. With the $10, I hsould get this now!
3 years ago#97
Just got mine, but I'm going to save it anyway. ;)
PSN: SailorCallie
3 years ago#98
Curious, how do you know you got it? Do they email you or is it just in your store wallet?
NNID: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains
3 years ago#99
Its no joke this is in fact real. I received the message today from my ps3 inbox. Maybe it has to do with the Playstation announcement thats suppose to happen today. I don't know if this is for all regions.
"They say I can't lose, I say you can't win."- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
3 years ago#100

i need an additional $5 so i can buy RS:BS i have $22.95 now.
Ex Sony Fanboy
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sign If You Got The Free $10 PSN Credit & What Did You Buy With It

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived