This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish more games would release on Fridays like The Last of Us, and Skyrim

#1zerooo0Posted 2/20/2013 5:35:24 AM
I know how most games comes out Tuesdays, but Friday seems so much more logical for games to comes out. Friday gives more time to play the games, and more time for feedback. Tuesday is the start(Or middle) of the work week that can limit the play time. Especially for people with schedules like mine, that are busy doing stuff for over half of the day.

I know most games come out on Tuesdays because of the shipping stuff, but Friday just seems so much better.
---
I do typing exclusively on my Tablet, so expect errors in my posts. At least until I get my new Laptop.
#2j-fielding95Posted 2/20/2013 5:42:44 AM
Makes no difference to me, pre ordering=getting the game early.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ONVOTwt0k#t=03m49s
#3Y2JON2002Posted 2/20/2013 6:51:21 AM
It seems like everywhere is swapping, as here in the UK games have always come out on a Friday (which I like). Some of the big hitters early this year though, like DmC, Aliens, Tomb Raider, all have Tuesday dates. I suppose it's to sync up a worldwide release.
---
PS3, Vita, and Xbox Live Gamertag: Y2JONAKERFELDT. Feel free to add! Talk gaming with me on Twitter @Y2JONAKERFELDT
#4kupo1705Posted 2/20/2013 6:52:29 AM
Games always release on Friday here.
#5Pharsti01Posted 2/20/2013 7:11:07 AM
kupo1705 posted...
Games always release on Friday here.

Im in the Uk, and its pretty much this.

Yes, there are exceptions, but Friday is the norm.... i have this friday off work for MGR >_>
#6I_caught_firePosted 2/20/2013 7:21:59 AM
I think it's strange how in the UK we alternate between Mondays and Fridays as official release days for everything yet it's Tuesday in NA. Fridays would be better for you guys because Fridays are awesome. Meh..
---
A fire baptism, engulfed in my shame.
#7phineasfoolPosted 2/20/2013 7:42:41 AM
Fridays would suck for me as I usually have to work weekends. I usually have Wed or Thu off, so Tuesday works out great.
---
PSN - phineasfool GT- phineasfool NNID - phineasfool
#8BahamutBBobPosted 2/20/2013 7:48:50 AM
Don't forget Nintendo releasing everything on Sundays.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#9xxtasy911Posted 2/20/2013 7:55:10 AM
how does it make any difference?!?! if the game comes out on Tuesday, you can still play it on the Friday!! Seems like a silly problem to have