This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

playstation world. It's time to charge people.

#1s2goodPosted 2/20/2013 8:10:03 AM
Playstation World will be like xbox live. They are getting rid of playstation plus.

Thank god. Hopefully now they will include party chat.
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M
#2Wario_manPosted 2/20/2013 8:13:06 AM
They don't really need to do much, just have a better chat-service, keep it free, offer periodical discounts on various online titles and price the ones they already have on there reasonably.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#3s2good(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 8:14:53 AM
Wario_man posted...
They don't really need to do much, just have a better chat-service, keep it free, offer periodical discounts on various online titles and price the ones they already have on there reasonably.

You know PS4 online won't be free right.?
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M
#4roddairPosted 2/20/2013 8:16:01 AM
s2good posted...
Wario_man posted...

Yes it will
#5Wario_manPosted 2/20/2013 8:16:48 AM
s2good posted...
Wario_man posted...

We don't know anything and won't for a little while now. It is silly and pointless to make baseless assumptions either way, even sillier to try to force that onto anyone else.
---
#6theshovellerPosted 2/20/2013 8:19:04 AM
I heard Playstation World will be a completely VR-like world, replacing PS Home, PS+, and PSN entirely, and making use of the PS4's quantum entanglement generator communication array surplus DVRCAVG. I gots me an inside source that says so.

Then again, my inside source is currently not wearing pants and proclaiming himself to be the "fire god Chernabog reincarnated," so maybe he's not too trustworthy a source.
#7King_Of_SpamPosted 2/20/2013 8:20:11 AM
Why wouldn't PS4 have party chat?

*Looks at Vita*
#8Wario_manPosted 2/20/2013 8:20:47 AM
Considering he didn't even mention the Flux Capacitor that it'll be using and how difficult it'll be for developers to try to make use of it I really doubt he's that great a source.
---
#9theshovellerPosted 2/20/2013 8:22:53 AM
Wario_man posted...
Considering he didn't even mention the Flux Capacitor that it'll be using and how difficult it'll be for developers to try to make use of it I really doubt he's that great a source.

He may have mentioned it - I got there after the maid was wiping the feces off the wall he used to translate that message about its specs, and I think she already scrubbed that part out. It might have said "flux capacitor," or it might have said "**** Castro," I'm not sure, but either way, I figure it'll be good intel.

Ok, I'll stop fooling around now.
#10Wario_manPosted 2/20/2013 8:23:54 AM
theshoveller posted...
Wario_man posted...

He may have mentioned it - I got there after the maid was wiping the feces off the wall he used to translate that message about its specs, and I think she already scrubbed that part out. It might have said "flux capacitor," or it might have said "**** Castro," I'm not sure, but either way, I figure it'll be good intel.

Ok, I'll stop fooling around now.

Sounds like you're getting that info from someone who posts here..
---