This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

playstation world. It's time to charge people.

#11s2good(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 8:27:59 AM(edited)
Oh you silly trolls will be eating your words later.
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M
#12Wario_manPosted 2/20/2013 8:30:27 AM
I'll be at work, possibly be doing another 12 hour shift so I'll have to reheat them sometime after that.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#13theshovellerPosted 2/20/2013 8:35:57 AM
s2good posted...
Oh you silly trolls will be eating your words later.

I was just trying to inject some humor into this thread. I've heard that it's rumored a lot of the new features will require whatever the Playstation Plus equivalent is for PS4, and I think if they include new games like with PS+, and don't make it a requirement to play a game online, then Sony will have a real strong showing against Microsoft's Live service.

People like not having to pay to play online - so give them that option. People like paying a sub for "free stuff," so give them that. Tie in a bunch of features people will want to use, that are new, and you can easily throw them into the "pay us for these" option and people will be more accepting of it. If they ever move to "pay us to play online," then people will be turned off by it - it's easy to give something to someone for free, but take it away from them, or expect them to pay more for it, and people will complain about it.