This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FF Versus 13 is SquareEnix's trump card.... yet they are not releasing it LOL

#1xyxrxuxafraidxPosted 2/20/2013 8:25:23 AM
Wut is wrong with Square-Enix? Finally they have a game that looks exciting enough to bring them back to their pinnacle ages of FF7 and FFX.... seriously this game looks AMAZING, 10/10, definitely an AAA title that can took the best out of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy and combined it into a potentially epic masterpiece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7MwTXYLpg

But unfortunately, SE will just disregard this game and make FF13-3 that no one cares about. I'm 90% sure this game is gonna be cancelled..... because SE doesn't understand what good games are anymore, and they definitely do NOT want to please their fans, they will do the opposite of that their fans want... like no FF7 remake. Too bad, I wish I at LEAST got my hands on the beta that they used in the trailer..... still looks amazing.

Keep dreaming that it will be released on PS4.... it won't even be the same game anymore... they'll probably turn it into another MMO RPG... because they know we love that stuff
---
METAL GEAR SOLID | HEAVY RAIN | FF7 | RE | ZOE | SF /fanboy
#2majin nemesisPosted 2/20/2013 8:43:00 AM
lol no the game is going to come out and no one wants a FF7 remake
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#3brycemorrPosted 2/20/2013 8:44:22 AM
Like I said before. Theres a better chance that a Death Star will be built before FF XIII Versus comes out.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#4BearpowersPosted 2/20/2013 8:45:08 AM
They've lost TONS of money on FF14.

They don't want it to go to waste, so they're overhauling it as their main project.

They loved the cash flow that FF11 game them, but it's time to realize that was a lucky fluke and divert their attention back to single player titles.
#5CrystalKing5426Posted 2/20/2013 8:46:27 AM
brycemorr posted...
Like I said before. Theres a better chance that a Death Star will be built before FF XIII Versus comes out.

We came close.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#6brycemorrPosted 2/20/2013 8:48:01 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
brycemorr posted...

We came close.

With that meteor hitting Russia last week it might be on the fast track again.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#7DoublesoubaPosted 2/20/2013 8:53:45 AM
I would want a FFVII remake if I wasn't so sure they would mess it up. They would just change everything, and that's not what people want. As for Versus, I'm getting sick of waiting. They make three games before we get any new info on it. Seriously SE? I was willing to give XIII-2 a chance, hoping they would fix what was wrong in XIII, but they didn't. Then they announce another spin off that a majority of fans didn't want. They even announce HD remasters, and don't even give us any info on FFXHD. Idk how long it takes to make HD remasters, but seeing how companies make them with 2 or 3 games, and get them out in no time, I can't imagine it takes very long. SE has really dropped the ball this gen.
---
Fav Consoles: SNES, N64, PS2, PS3, 360, PS1, NES, XBOX, Dreamcast, Genesis, Saturn, Gameboy Color, GBA, PSP, 3DS, Vita.
#8xyxrxuxafraidx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:19:06 PM
bump
---
METAL GEAR SOLID | HEAVY RAIN | FF7 | RE | ZOE | SF /fanboy
#9pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/20/2013 12:22:22 PM(edited)
To SE versus is there holy grail of games the best game they could make, and the only game that could surpass VII.

We know either FFXIV or LR is holding it back, the info ban is still in affect, although rumors are once again that versus would be shown tonight at the conference since Nomura is attending along with some of SE staff.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#10jarrixiPosted 2/20/2013 12:25:57 PM
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
although rumors are once again that versus would be shown tonight at the conference since Nomura is attending along with some of SE staff.

This post made my penis hard. Thank you.