This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats something good thats 10 bucks on the store?

#1ToastyAnakinPosted 2/20/2013 10:22:43 AM
What would you get with the 10$ code?
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#2ToastyAnakin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:39:40 AM
bumpaga
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#3tooweakPosted 2/20/2013 10:47:01 AM
bumpaga = -aga = FF = you like jrpg but already have the FFs.

So I say wait for next week, see if Persona 3 FES goes on sale (in the unlikely event GTASA doesnt win the obviously rigged contest). If it does, prepare to Mabumpdyne this topic and thank me in addition to having some money leftover.

I'm sorry but you REALLY gave me NO USEFUL INFORMATION to help you. What you have. what you like. etc. So my only logical option was to overextrapolate from the minimalist data you provided.
---
I think of what you told me/ however sad life seems/ that sometimes tears can turn to dreams.
#4NicoGrimmPosted 2/20/2013 10:49:06 AM
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/all-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-ALLGAMES%7Cprice~500-999%2C200-499%2C0-199%2C0-0%7C

Games under $10.
---
Thou shalt not hide stakes in my shrubbery.
#5imsalingawayPosted 2/20/2013 10:53:41 AM
Yeah just wait till this coming Tuesday. They're gonna put the winners of the PSN choice awards for sale. Pick what looks cool out of the sale.
#6ToastyAnakin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:09:21 PM
I know I have given no interests, buts its because I have no idea what to get.

I considered valkyria chronicles 2 but I thought I should try getting a physical copy.

I wanted to get Final Fantasy III psp but its $20. and I might try to import from japan.

I wanted to get Okami hd, but it was $20.

I wanted to get Resistance retribution but it was $20.

see the pattern here?
---
#7ThePatrickPosted 2/20/2013 12:20:04 PM
ToastyAnakin posted...
I know I have given no interests, buts its because I have no idea what to get.

I considered valkyria chronicles 2 but I thought I should try getting a physical copy.

I wanted to get Final Fantasy III psp but its $20. and I might try to import from japan.

I wanted to get Okami hd, but it was $20.

I wanted to get Resistance retribution but it was $20.

see the pattern here?

I'd prolly scoop up Okami HD if I was you, just shell out the extra $10. Guess it's like half-price (shrug!). That ain't so bad.

How much is Castle Crashers these days? I think it was $15 before.
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored