This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one that doesn't care what Sony shows?

#1Video_Game_CzarPosted 2/20/2013 10:32:19 AM
I have a few new games that were released this year [DmC, Dead Space 3, Ni No Kuni and Metal Gear Rising] then the countless other games coming out in the next few weeks...I could really care a less about the "Next-Gen" when this year is filled with so many great looking games...

I still don't see the point of them rushing out new consoles when the console this gen are pushing out some really good looks stuff: GTA V, The Last of Us, Remember Me, Tomb Raider, God of War, BioShock Infinite, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, Injustice Gods Among Us, Dragon Age 3, Killer is Dead, Tales of Xillia, Puppeteer...

Just find it really hard to get hyped for a new system...when the one I have now has all those coming for it.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#2fsurb28Posted 2/20/2013 10:33:51 AM
yes you are the only 1
#3chinsyghttPosted 2/20/2013 10:35:20 AM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
I have a few new games that were released this year [DmC, Dead Space 3, Ni No Kuni and Metal Gear Rising] then the countless other games coming out in the next few weeks...I could really care a less about the "Next-Gen" when this year is filled with so many great looking games...

I still don't see the point of them rushing out new consoles when the console this gen are pushing out some really good looks stuff: GTA V, The Last of Us, Remember Me, Tomb Raider, God of War, BioShock Infinite, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, Injustice Gods Among Us, Dragon Age 3, Killer is Dead, Tales of Xillia, Puppeteer...

Just find it really hard to get hyped for a new system...when the one I have now has all those coming for it.

I care. I'm willing to dish out my kidneys for the ps4...lol but those games that you mentioned will keep me occupied for the next 1 and a half years or so.
---
PSN: KUh_R3m
#4Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/20/2013 10:37:06 AM
I am enjoying the current gen still and I am certainly am looking forward to future PS3 games, but that doesn't mean I can't be excited about the PS4, of which I very much am.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#5Mindwipe77Posted 2/20/2013 10:38:12 AM
i also dont need the ps4 to come out this year TC, even though i know it probably will and ill be getting it on day 1, but i prefer it comes out in 2014, so many great games still left to buy this gen
---
Now playing-Kens Rage 2,Fire Emblem Awakining
Waiting for-Lightning Returns,Injustice CE
#6Retrogamer79Posted 2/20/2013 10:39:31 AM
this has been the longest console generation cycle ever, i dont see how theyre "rushing" out" new consoles.
---
We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing.
#7Stanger5150Posted 2/20/2013 10:44:36 AM(edited)
I don't care either. I will never be an early adopter again. Sony burned me this gen (hardware failure) and changed the way I do things. I didn't even buy a Wii U yet. That's the first time since the NES (was too young, got it in 1987) that I haven't got a Nintendo console during the year of its launch.

Times have changed, and reliability is not the primary consideration.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#8aPimp_named_leEPosted 2/20/2013 10:42:40 AM
i wont buy it on day one, but i am still very interested. i waited 2 year to buy a ps3 and i am glad i did. (more game, more memory, and all at a cheaper price). I think ill do the same for the ps4. if anything ill buy rare games or collectors editions for the ps4 and hold onto them until i do end up buying the machine in he future. (still upset about missing the infamous 2 collectors edition. that bag is awesome imo). the mark up people put on these things when the are out of print are ludicrous. (genius from a business perspective, but outright heartless in a gamer's eyes)
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#9fsurb28Posted 2/20/2013 10:45:02 AM
if for whatever reason you don't care or hopes it doesn't come out this year just simply do yourself a little favor and don't get it till whenever you feel comfortable to, at times i swear i'm sitting in my sons kindergarten class hearing some of this
#10BudWisenheimerPosted 2/20/2013 10:46:21 AM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
... I could really care a less ...

I doubt it.