This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one that doesn't care what Sony shows?

#11Stanger5150Posted 2/20/2013 11:47:09 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
i also dont need the ps4 to come out this year TC, even though i know it probably will and ill be getting it on day 1, but i prefer it comes out in 2014, so many great games still left to buy this gen

You can still play PS3 as much as you want after PS4 launches.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#12JusticeSwordPosted 2/20/2013 12:02:16 PM
You cared enough to post here about it.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#13Draconas_LyrrPosted 2/20/2013 12:04:40 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...
I am enjoying the current gen still and I am certainly am looking forward to future PS3 games, but that doesn't mean I can't be excited about the PS4, of which I very much am.

---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#14Viet0nePosted 2/20/2013 12:04:44 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
I have a few new games that were released this year [DmC, Dead Space 3, Ni No Kuni and Metal Gear Rising] then the countless other games coming out in the next few weeks...I could really care a less about the "Next-Gen" when this year is filled with so many great looking games...

I still don't see the point of them rushing out new consoles when the console this gen are pushing out some really good looks stuff: GTA V, The Last of Us, Remember Me, Tomb Raider, God of War, BioShock Infinite, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, Injustice Gods Among Us, Dragon Age 3, Killer is Dead, Tales of Xillia, Puppeteer...

Just find it really hard to get hyped for a new system...when the one I have now has all those coming for it.

You cared enough to post. Therefore you care.
---
Currently Playing: Civ5
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#15docholliday504Posted 2/20/2013 12:11:48 PM
JusticeSword posted...
You cared enough to post here about it.

This
---
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing...Madden 2013, Halo 4, Resident Evil 6, Persona 3
#16GradyHooverPosted 2/20/2013 12:12:57 PM

I still don't see the point of them rushing out new consoles when the console this gen are pushing out some really good looks stuff: GTA V, The Last of Us, Remember Me, Tomb Raider, God of War, BioShock Infinite, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, Injustice Gods Among Us, Dragon Age 3, Killer is Dead, Tales of Xillia, Puppeteer...

Just find it really hard to get hyped for a new system...when the one I have now has all those coming for it.

Dragon Age 3 has been pushed to next gen, actually.

And this is the longest generation in gaming console history. "Rushing out"? Not at this point... the first parties have never waited so long before.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#17Stanger5150Posted 2/20/2013 12:16:50 PM
GradyHoover posted...

Dragon Age 3 has been pushed to next gen, actually.

And this is the longest generation in gaming console history. "Rushing out"? Not at this point... the first parties have never waited so long before.

Even though I don't care about the PS4, you're correct. This is the longest console generation.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#18luigi13579Posted 2/20/2013 12:33:11 PM
I'm baffled that so many people seem to think that the "big three" are or have been rushing out consoles and don't want the next gen to come. As has already been stated, this has already been by far the longest gen, and the technology in the current gen consoles is ancient at this stage. Console gaming is pretty stagnant at the moment.

Even if you're quite happy with the way things are at the moment, there's still going to be an overlap period, as always. The games that are already slated for release at the end of this gen won't just disappear.
#19crazyman32Posted 2/20/2013 12:35:48 PM
You are not the only one TC but,I do care about what Sony shows.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#20Blaze_T_dragonPosted 2/20/2013 12:45:30 PM
Technically there's nothing saying that they're even announcing the PS4, let alone that it will release by the end of the year. It's likely, but even then, it could be a long while until the console even comes out, and then there's af course the period of time between a consoles release and when most people buy because the console-seller games weren't out yet.

Also, I wouldn't really say they're "rushing" out a console, considering that Gen 7 has been longer than average, and they're not even the first console out. Plus, chances are there will be some way, shape, or form with which you can still play PS3 games on the PS4, so there's that.

Oh, and I'm sure that plenty of Xbox and Nintendo Fanboys don't care what Sony says.
---
Will not change sig until a Portable Smash Bros. comes out ~ Apr. 27, 2009