This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

3 hour countdown till the PS4 announcement, What are your thoughts?

#1Bancario51Posted 2/20/2013 12:37:46 PM
Are you excited? Are you one of those naysayers that think it won't be the PS4?
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2JessicaJungxoPosted 2/20/2013 12:39:28 PM
Not enough Kaz gifs in the topic.
---
PSN: Rutgers Student (Killzone 2, Binary Domain)
XBL: Jessica Jung xo (Halo Reach, Halo 4, Gears 2)
#3pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/20/2013 12:39:40 PM
I wil lbe working get to miss the fun of this board melt down with complaints.

Look the ps4 will be unveiled make no mistake but don't expect a lot of talk about it doing this conference, I doubt Sony going to show there full hand.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#4_Shikoba_Posted 2/20/2013 12:40:58 PM
I'm not really anything. i think most of my present excitment is for Monster Hunter next month lol. PS4 most likely, but I'm more interested in the games so hopefully they show some.
---
NNID: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains
#5RolDeschainPosted 2/20/2013 12:42:36 PM
This could be a BIG day for Gaming...Thats what I Think

Launch Titles like Metal Gear Solid V & Uncharted 4... Thats what I Hope
---
Battles that last five minutes spawn legends that live a thousand years.
#6AceProsecutorPosted 2/20/2013 12:42:54 PM
Definitely gonna be the PS4.

I'm hoping they show off some games and one is an RPG. I also hope everything goes smoothly with the used games and constant connection ordeal, as in no constant connection and yes to used games. And I'm hoping for as little social network integration as possible.
---
Official Treecko of the Pokemon X&Y Boards
Black 2 FC: 1893 9084 7831
#7ryn2o01Posted 2/20/2013 12:43:26 PM
I just wish I wasn't going to be working during it. Stupid job!
---
It makes me want to cry to wake up every morning and think everyone can't be me.
#8XWolfOPosted 2/20/2013 12:46:07 PM
Well, gotta go sleep in about an hour and a half, so I can get up in the morning. So hungry. Well, I still have some fish left. Hmm... The PS4 might be announced while I'm asleep. Well, we'll see tomorrow. Ah, screw the fish. I'll eat something tomorrow. More internets for me now and then it's finally time to go to bed. Oh, and should I be excited about something? No, didn't think so. Just checking. Well, let's post this message in this topic on GameFAQs that's asking for my thoughts. Click and done. Next!

My thoughts right now.
---
I will BURN MY BREAD!
#9RollingCradlePosted 2/20/2013 12:49:52 PM
I CANT WAIT TO LAUGH SO HARD.

And I do mean hard!
#10WantedOutlawPosted 2/20/2013 12:49:57 PM
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
I wil lbe working get to miss the fun of this board melt down with complaints.

Look the ps4 will be unveiled make no mistake but don't expect a lot of talk about it doing this conference, I doubt Sony going to show there full hand.

Again, you should close down your account once your proven wrong.

Sony called together the press.. not just gaming outlets. They're not going to do something like that, unveil PS4 and then talk about PS3 games for a nearly 7 year old console. LOL. That's so incredibly dumb that it doesn't even make sense. THAT would be hilarious though. They'd be a laughingstock if they did that.