This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you feel betrayed for not getting the $10?

#131MGS4SNAKEPosted 2/20/2013 7:35:24 PM
Is the $10 thing over?
---
"Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it" - Bane to Batman
#132SuperrpgmanPosted 2/21/2013 12:18:12 AM
Will someone please answer my question?
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill
#133OEIO999Posted 2/21/2013 12:19:40 AM
Yes, more so that some people did, while others didn't. I've never been very enthusiastic to biase
#134OEIO999Posted 2/21/2013 12:22:13 AM
ThePuddingMan posted...
Is this board just incredibly poor? I see people here whining about the price of PS4, whining about the possibility of having to pay for online with it, and now whine about not getting a whole $10. Apparently everybody here is either a kid or makes minimum wage.

Or maybe some of us have other things to spend money on (if i need to tell you what they are, then you need to move out of your mothers basement) or even better, save money for the future.
#135nedrithPosted 2/21/2013 12:33:20 AM
Really I don't mind it much. $10 is nice and considering my rather large collection on PS3 games, the fact that I've owned a PS1 and PS2(the PS2 at launch) not to mention the fact that I've been a PS+ supporter since it's been announced I should of gotten it. However it's a entire $10. It would of been nice to receive a thank you email but whatever.
#136MGS4SNAKEPosted 2/21/2013 2:51:55 AM
Do you feel betrayed for not getting the $10?

Yes I do. Maybe because I wanted it that much, I didn't get jacks***.

Meanwhile some microsoft/nintendo fanboy got it, who rarely gets on their PS3 and is laughing about it. Sony...f*** ***.
---
"Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it" - Bane to Batman
#137Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/21/2013 3:11:09 AM
I'm still waiting on my $45 refund for downloading NBA 2013, Might and Magic and Rayman 3 HD. Listed Free but only PS+ members got charged.
#138Trespasser2003Posted 2/21/2013 4:38:35 AM
I don't feel betrayed at all. I got $20 a few months ago because I was in the top tier of PSN activity. I wasn't that surprised that I didn't get another $10. I shall live.
---
Itchy itchy. scott came. ugly face so killed him. Tasty. 4// itchy. tasty.
#139XWolfOPosted 2/21/2013 4:46:54 AM
Yes. Just because I'm not American I don't get my money? What the hell? I've been a member since 2008 and bought a lot of games and DLC online.
---
I will BURN MY BREAD!
#140RafedxPosted 2/21/2013 5:58:41 AM
SaQu1B posted...
I have been a Sony fan through my entire life.. I bought PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP all at launch... I spent hundreds of Dollars on PSN... it is unbelievable that Sony did not give ME a $10 of all people. I am disgusted and ashamed at the hypocrisy. So let me get this straight.. Sony would rather give people $10 to any random Joe... but not to its most loyal fans? How about me spending so much Money on PSN that doens't count..? Sony does not care about that? some casuals get the $10 over me? How does this make sense..

I have been apart of the PSU since 2000 under the name Rafe, I registered many consoles and games. I was a star member way back in the PSU days and I never received $10. It was a free gesture to random members so I cannot feel betrayed, I didn't do anything special aside from buy games and consoles I was going to get regardless of the $10.

Back in the day I never got into the GAP program either so to be honest I didn't expect anything to come from this event.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.