This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space is an underrated series

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dead Space is an underrated series

User Info: merc1231

merc1231
3 years ago#11
zyrax2301 posted...
Have you played Dead Space 3 yet?

LOVED it.

Finished it 20 hours on Normal. Amazing game. First 12 chapters was mix of Dead Space 1 and 2. Then the action takes over.

I can't believe the gameplay was that long. 20 hours in this day and age. Plus I haven't played co-op yet or finished all the side missions. So i'm gonna invest a lot more time after my exams are over

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
3 years ago#12
Even with the frustrating changes I still like this series. There are also some new and good changes that I thought weren't going to turn out well like the new weapon systems.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz

User Info: SaQu1B

SaQu1B
3 years ago#13
Dead Space 1 was amazing b/c it was survival horror.. now they turned into an action game (with less horror content)

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
3 years ago#14
For counterpoint, Yahtzee Croshaw savaged Dead Space 3 today in his Zero Punctuation show.

Well, actually he was just pointlessly negative. I was disappointed. Usually he manages to make some good points when criticizing Survival Horror games, but this seemed a bit too much like pointless, unentertaining complaints.
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
3 years ago#15
killak posted...
Deadspace is an amazing franchise and I hope they continue with it on the next gen consoles.

I never got the impression it was under rated though.

This. It's a highly rated series

^ Same here.
Its a great franchise, and I hope there is a sequel.
haters gonna hate.

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
3 years ago#16
SaQu1B posted...
Dead Space 1 was amazing b/c it was survival horror.. now they turned into an action game (with less horror content)

^ You obviously never played the full game...and probably base your opinion of DS3 on the demo.

Dead Space 3 is 92% like Dead Space 2, and maybe 8% is like the demo.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dead Space is an underrated series

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived